Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

RebelrachInterest in a Rebel Fleet Trooper

Offline Rebelrach Posted 18-12-2013, 11:39 PM -
Public Relations Officer

Hey All
There was some interest in creating a Rebel Fleet Trooper costume by one or two at the Christmas dinner...

3 of us sourced the components together and got them approved in time for Gold Coast Supanova 2013....to make it 5 RFTs in Brissie.

If you're interested in making an RFT, I have all the componets and where we sourced them from. We got the soft parts - cargo pants, vest and shirt from ebay for about $60!!!

Reply below if interested and I can help.
Cheers
Rach

[Image: IMG_0168.jpg]
Back to top Find
Offline Jeadus Teal Posted 19-12-2013, 05:02 AM -
Tatooine Member

I would be interested in doing a RFT costume. Thanks Rach
Back to top Find
Offline Rebelrach Posted 19-12-2013, 12:59 PM -
Public Relations Officer

Great Jason, I'll gather my notes from whom I sourced items from and send them to you.

If others are interested it would be good to do the ordering together.

Rach
Back to top Find
Offline Gene Neon Posted 20-12-2013, 09:31 AM -
Drop Bear Squadron Leader

very interested
Big Grin
Back to top Find
Offline Rebelrach Posted 24-12-2013, 01:28 AM -
Public Relations Officer

Cool I'll compile my notes ... More RFTs.. We'll have enough to fill a transport soon enough!
Back to top Find
Offline Alcfalath Posted 24-12-2013, 06:20 PM -

Tempting Big Grin
Back to top Find
Offline Gene Neon Posted 14-01-2014, 05:25 PM -
Drop Bear Squadron Leader

who do you talk to about building the belt and holsters and also the helmet the rest is easy enough
Back to top Find
Offline The Sniper Posted 14-01-2014, 08:29 PM -
<span style="color: #FF00FF;"><strong>Fallen Rebel Hero</strong></span>

Gene Neon, I'm free this Saturday afternoon 18th January, after 1.30pm if you want to drop in to check mine out. I can show you how I/we put ours together. Can show you how to put the belts, helmets, blasters, holsters and help out with any other questions.

This may be the last chance for a few months as I'm about to pack up and move. If your interested, shoot me a PM.
Back to top Find
Offline Rebelrach Posted 14-01-2014, 10:21 PM -
Public Relations Officer

That's a very kind offer Sniper, who best to help out your good self! I have sent Gene Neon and Jeadous Teal the complete list of where to source the RFT info from (well my suggestions based on what Shawn/Chopper/I did), so between that and your help, we should see a few new RFTs for the Detachment soon!

Alcfalath - are you still interested?
Back to top Find
Offline Jeadus Teal Posted 15-01-2014, 10:27 AM -
Tatooine Member

(14-01-2014, 08:29 PM)The Sniper Wrote: Gene Neon, I'm free this Saturday afternoon 18th January, after 1.30pm if you want to drop in to check mine out. I can show you how I/we put ours together. Can show you how to put the belts, helmets, blasters, holsters and help out with any other questions.

This may be the last chance for a few months as I'm about to pack up and move. If your interested, shoot me a PM.

I would like to attend also this Saturday if that is ok.
Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
2 Guest(s)