Tatooine Base Forums
Interest in a Rebel Fleet Trooper - Printable Version

+- Tatooine Base Forums (http://tatooinebase.com.au/forum)
+-- Forum: Costuming Resources (http://tatooinebase.com.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Forum: Costume Modifications, Resources & Tutorials (http://tatooinebase.com.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Interest in a Rebel Fleet Trooper (/showthread.php?tid=440)

Pages: 1 2

Interest in a Rebel Fleet Trooper - Rebelrach - 18-12-2013

Hey All
There was some interest in creating a Rebel Fleet Trooper costume by one or two at the Christmas dinner...

3 of us sourced the components together and got them approved in time for Gold Coast Supanova 2013....to make it 5 RFTs in Brissie.

If you're interested in making an RFT, I have all the componets and where we sourced them from. We got the soft parts - cargo pants, vest and shirt from ebay for about $60!!!

Reply below if interested and I can help.
Cheers
Rach

[Image: IMG_0168.jpg]

RE: Interest in a Rebel Fleet Trooper - Jeadus Teal - 19-12-2013

I would be interested in doing a RFT costume. Thanks Rach

Interest in a Rebel Fleet Trooper - Rebelrach - 19-12-2013

Great Jason, I'll gather my notes from whom I sourced items from and send them to you.

If others are interested it would be good to do the ordering together.

Rach

RE: Interest in a Rebel Fleet Trooper - Gene Neon - 20-12-2013

very interested
Big Grin

Interest in a Rebel Fleet Trooper - Rebelrach - 24-12-2013

Cool I'll compile my notes ... More RFTs.. We'll have enough to fill a transport soon enough!

RE: Interest in a Rebel Fleet Trooper - Alcfalath - 24-12-2013

Tempting Big Grin

RE: Interest in a Rebel Fleet Trooper - Gene Neon - 14-01-2014

who do you talk to about building the belt and holsters and also the helmet the rest is easy enough

RE: Interest in a Rebel Fleet Trooper - The Sniper - 14-01-2014

Gene Neon, I'm free this Saturday afternoon 18th January, after 1.30pm if you want to drop in to check mine out. I can show you how I/we put ours together. Can show you how to put the belts, helmets, blasters, holsters and help out with any other questions.

This may be the last chance for a few months as I'm about to pack up and move. If your interested, shoot me a PM.

RE: Interest in a Rebel Fleet Trooper - Rebelrach - 14-01-2014

That's a very kind offer Sniper, who best to help out your good self! I have sent Gene Neon and Jeadous Teal the complete list of where to source the RFT info from (well my suggestions based on what Shawn/Chopper/I did), so between that and your help, we should see a few new RFTs for the Detachment soon!

Alcfalath - are you still interested?

RE: Interest in a Rebel Fleet Trooper - Jeadus Teal - 15-01-2014

(14-01-2014, 08:29 PM)The Sniper Wrote: Gene Neon, I'm free this Saturday afternoon 18th January, after 1.30pm if you want to drop in to check mine out. I can show you how I/we put ours together. Can show you how to put the belts, helmets, blasters, holsters and help out with any other questions.

This may be the last chance for a few months as I'm about to pack up and move. If your interested, shoot me a PM.

I would like to attend also this Saturday if that is ok.