Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

DimesCharacter Naming (Jedi)

Offline Dimes Posted 25-03-2015, 06:56 AM -

Hi all,

Just thinking of other things I can do regarding approval while I wait in finding what I need. You need a name associated with your character of approval yes? If so, does that need to be a first AND last name, or can it just be a single name? Like I have 'Encurai' in mind (one of the names I've used in SW games), just not sure if I would stick with it if I needed to add a first or last name to it.

Also if anyone has suggestions for other things I can think about/look into that would be awesome.

Thanks guys Smile
Back to top Find
Offline Hopfot Posted 25-03-2015, 08:45 AM -

It can be whatever you want. it can be your forum name, it can be your real name, it can be some other made up name, hell it can even be "Ble'bla'blu'blu'bla'blee". Wink

Mortogg just recently got approved with his Jedi named Mortogg.

You should see my Tusken name. Tongue

And if it was still there, you should've seen the name of my RFT (Rebel Fleet Trooper). Tongue
(This post was last modified: 25-03-2015, 08:47 AM by Hopfot.)

"This weapon is your life" - Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Dimes Posted 25-03-2015, 08:59 AM -

Haha fair enough, all is right in the world! Thought I read some rules to it a whole ago, but it must have been a suggestion. Got that sorted then, thanks Hopfot!
Back to top Find
Offline Mortogg Posted 25-03-2015, 09:56 AM -

Yep can be anything you want, I chose to just use my nickname to save everyone the trouble of having to call me diffirent. That and I'm just lazy and call all my characters in everything Mort. Big Grin

Tatooine Base Commanding Officer.
Offline Dimes Posted 25-03-2015, 10:12 AM -

Haha, I would have done the same, but my name for characters/gametags is next to always 'GlennMorshower' (not very star wars like!). So then I came up with Dimes for the RL related stuff, but then thats not very Jedi like. I suppose it doesn't really matter, I wouldn't expect people to use the jedi name I came up with, I would have thought 'Dimes' or even my actual name *gasp*, would be the go more generally.
Back to top Find
Offline Hopfot Posted 25-03-2015, 10:18 AM -

Jedi Dimes has a nice ring to it. Tongue

Back to top WWW Find
Offline Mortogg Posted 25-03-2015, 10:23 AM -

Sounds like a new form of galactic credits :p
(This post was last modified: 25-03-2015, 10:24 AM by Mortogg.)

Tatooine Base Commanding Officer.
Offline Dimes Posted 25-03-2015, 10:38 AM -

Hahaha, intergalactic patent pending! I'll go with Dimes for consistency sake then, and besides I wanted Dimes for a rebel pilot more than anything else, so why not just make it for everything!
Back to top Find
Offline Hopfot Posted 25-03-2015, 11:34 AM -

In that case. When you do your Rebel Pilot, do as I am doing and place the Jedi order Symbol on the helmet. I'm doing this because my Next Jedi character will also be my Pilot character. Wink Tongue

Back to top WWW Find
Offline Dimes Posted 25-03-2015, 12:26 PM -

Sounds like a plan, Hopfot Smile That's a cool idea too getting that cross-over in characters! Although at the rate my jedi build is going it may be some time before I join the squadron ranks, haha.
(This post was last modified: 25-03-2015, 12:26 PM by Dimes.)
Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)