Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

DarkFatherHi from Bundaberg, QLD

Offline DarkFather Posted 20-03-2015, 08:21 PM -

Hopeful new member. Attempting to join the ranks with my Jawa Costume. Not sure what other costume I'd like to try and do. I'm 6'2 and [small text] currently 127kg [/small text] Wink But I am currently attempting to reach 100kg as soon as possible.

So yeah, not sure what sort of costume would suit my frame. Too short to be a wookie, too tall (really) to be a Jawa.

It's all part of the journey I guess,

Cheers
DarkFather
Back to top Find
Offline Mortogg Posted 21-03-2015, 07:28 AM -

Welcome to the forums DarkFather, there really aren't to many size restrictions to costumes on the rebel side of the fence and we currently do have quite a few tall Jawas roaming around through are ranks, picking pockets as they go. Am sure a few of them will be along shortly to point you in the right direction for what is required for a Jawa build.

Tatooine Base Commanding Officer.
Offline Apok Posted 21-03-2015, 07:30 AM -
Drop Bear Squadron Leader

Heya darkfather. Don't you already have a jawa in the 501st? You can get that approved here as well mate.

Welcome aboard.
Back to top Find
Offline Jediprincess Posted 21-03-2015, 10:01 AM -
Tatooine Member

Welcome.

Yeah, all three of you Bundy Jawas should join up. The more the merrier. Cool
Back to top WWW Find
Offline DarkFather Posted 21-03-2015, 02:51 PM -

Hi guys.

Thanks for the welcomes. Yes, my 501st approved Jawa is what I have sent through pictures of for RL approval. My wife is also signing up very shortly and will be sending her Jawa pics through also. I'm unsure what I want to go with for RL atm. I haven't looked too much at the available options, but I am hoping I can do some thing like Momaw Nadon if he is RL approvable. Like I said I am still looking at options. My wife (Arienh will be her username on here as it is on Redbacks) REALLY wants to be a Ewok, eventually. I'm pretty sure that will require contact with a certain MJ if what I have read in the past is correct.

Cheers
DarkFather
Back to top Find
Offline Sandman Posted 21-03-2015, 05:24 PM -
Tatooine Member

welcome to the Great sands of Tatooine, the Jawas are very welcome here, just stay away from our R2 and 3Po and we will all get along fine!

nah, welcome guys great to have you here.
Back to top Find
Offline Hopfot Posted 21-03-2015, 06:30 PM -

G'Days and welcome to TB.

"This weapon is your life" - Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Back to top WWW Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)