Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

Princess Leia Organa SkywalkerNewbie saying Hello

Offline Princess Leia Organa Skywalker Posted 16-03-2015, 01:31 PM -

I have been around the other forums for a while but real life took over for awhile I have always wanted to be an active member interested in doing Princess Leia and Padme.

I actually talked to some of your members at an event and was welcomed with open arms, i wasn't Judged on my size by any members they told me all are welcome, and that helped with my confidence as I have tried to join groups before and my application was rejected because of my size.

I am hoping with help I can get a costume Approved and become a full active member I do have a Leia senate gown but not sure if it would be accepted with new boots belt and wig so any help you guys can give me Ill be thankful for
Back to top Find
Offline Hopfot Posted 16-03-2015, 02:07 PM -

"Size matters not" I believe a wise old Jedi once said. Hell I'm a 5'10" XL Stormtrooper and Jedi. Tongue

Welcome to Tatooine Base. We have a few members here who could help you out. I'm not versed on the ladies costumes myself.

"This weapon is your life" - Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Apok Posted 16-03-2015, 02:13 PM -
Drop Bear Squadron Leader

Size should not be an issue at all. Granted approvals are done outside the base but it is not an issue her in Tatooine Base.

I would send mammasith a message. She would know more than us mere males. Welcome aboard.
Back to top Find
Offline Rebelrach Posted 16-03-2015, 08:45 PM -
Public Relations Officer

Welcome !! We'd love you to join us!!!
Back to top Find
Offline Princess Leia Organa Skywalker Posted 16-03-2015, 09:51 PM -

Thank you just have to get an approved costume
Back to top Find
Offline Tobalation Posted 16-03-2015, 10:00 PM -
Tatooine Member

Welcome!

Glad you found us online.
A few of us will be at Gold Coast Supanova, definitely come over and say hi if you will be there Smile
Back to top Find
Offline Mortogg Posted 17-03-2015, 02:00 PM -

Welcome to the Boards, look forward to seeing your build Smile

Tatooine Base Commanding Officer.

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)