Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

RebelrachEvents for Sign Up

Offline Rebelrach Posted 10-02-2015, 06:49 PM -
Public Relations Officer

There still seems to be glitch in events being visible.

Wasn't Dreamworld up as an event for sign up? It's not there anymore.

And there are a dozen or so hospital troops that can go up?
Back to top Find
Offline Apok Posted 10-02-2015, 07:06 PM -
Drop Bear Squadron Leader

Yep I think Beanie is on to that.
Back to top Find
Offline Sandman Posted 10-02-2015, 09:22 PM -
Tatooine Member

i need to get in touch with Bryan about how the event is being created, as when i do it appears fine, but i can't chat with him live over facebook.... all i can do is email backwards and forwards and test it as we go. in the mean time ill recreate these events.
Back to top Find
Offline Rebelrach Posted 10-02-2015, 10:00 PM -
Public Relations Officer

I asked him if he could see the Comic Book troop as I sent the request about 4.30pm. He said he saw it about 9pm come through.

Doesn't explain why troops keep falling off the events list though, he wouldn't have posted that up DW15 right?
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2015, 12:55 AM by Rebelrach.)
Back to top Find
Offline Apok Posted 11-02-2015, 08:47 AM -
Drop Bear Squadron Leader

No I posted dw.
Back to top Find
Offline Sandman Posted 11-02-2015, 09:03 AM -
Tatooine Member

(10-02-2015, 10:00 PM)Rebelrach Wrote: I asked him if he could see the Comic Book troop as I sent the request about 4.30pm. He said he saw it about 9pm come through.

Doesn't explain why troops keep falling off the events list though, he wouldn't have posted that up DW15 right?

they are not "falling" off the calendar, they are not posting to the correct location. theres a drop down that has select which calendar to post it to, QLD Events, Hospital and National. if none are select they seem to go to cyber space calendar.
Back to top Find
Offline Tobalation Posted 11-02-2015, 05:35 PM -
Tatooine Member

Why do we need different calendars? If things are going to the wrong place for what ever reason, why don't we just have one calendar and post all the troops there?
Back to top Find
Offline Sandman Posted 11-02-2015, 09:08 PM -
Tatooine Member

remember we still cover Northern Territory and Tasmania, and we did also cover Western Australia so that is why there are many calendars.

the sooner those 2 areas become absorbed into the closest bases the cleaner are calendar becomes.
Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
2 Guest(s)