Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

What would you like to see for 2015?

Offline Apok Posted 06-01-2015, 10:55 AM -
Drop Bear Squadron Leader

Well it is the beginning of the year folks and now would be a good time to see what we as a Base would like to achieve and do this year.

With some major troops coming up and Celebration VII smack bang in the middle of them resources will be spread thin and members light on the ground for the April/May period. This period will include GC NOVA and DW2015 (should be finalised this month).

So if you are keen to go POC for GC NOVA please contact the BCO as soon as you can so we can have that locked into place sooner rather than later.

As for the rest of the year we have BRIS NOVA, MS MOONWALK, BRISBRICKS, AIR MUSEUM and other smaller troops coming up.

So have a think about what you as the membership would like to see happen this year. Another merch run? Another back drop? A prop? Are you building a droid? This is your Base so now is a great time for your input.

Cheers
Apok
BXO
Back to top Find
Offline Hopfot Posted 06-01-2015, 01:19 PM -

Well I may not be around for Coast Nova or DW2015 (Sad moment there Sad as I have never missed a single one of these), But I'll be making an effort for the rest. I would like to see rebels on mass at more events. From what I witnessed, we seemed a little spares in 2014 at a couple of the major events.

"This weapon is your life" - Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Hopfot Posted 06-01-2015, 03:58 PM -

Actually, just thought of something. More troops getting cross posted from RBG to which we are invited. Just took a look at the events and I only see 1 event coming up in May. Last year, it seemed the calender and the events pages were somewhat lacking. I guess what I'm saying is, I wanna see more events getting posted on these forums.

"This weapon is your life" - Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Back to top WWW Find
Offline RedaV Posted 08-01-2015, 08:19 PM -
Tatooine Executive

I will be working very hard this year to endeavour to have a very shiny gold fella representing our group by the end of 2015. Going to be a lot of hard work and research so as much help would be very much appreciated! One thing slightly stumps me though I do have some leads... The Golding! If anyone knows of or happens to stumble upon any company that gold color chrome plates please let me know. An estimated cost I am expecting to pay is around $1500. Looking forward to this year it's going to be an exciting time for everyone [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][THUMBS UP SIGN]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2015, 08:19 PM by RedaV.)

Regards,

RedaV

AKA: Shawn
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Sandman Posted 09-01-2015, 09:26 AM -
Tatooine Member

will be an amazing piece of GOLD 3po when its done, got an expected troop/reveal date?
Back to top Find
Offline Giantmammoth Posted 09-01-2015, 12:10 PM -

Once I start work... I hope to start on a jedi costume or two a few months after that hopefully for Bris Nova if I am lucky all depends on work, and the family. So perhaps by June (I hope earlier than that) there may be two new Jedi ready... Otherwise let me know if I can do anything outside of costume... are you guys going to Lady Cilentro Children's Hospital by chance this year? and forgive me but DW2015?
Back to top Find
Offline crypto Posted 12-01-2015, 07:46 AM -
Tatooine Member

Redav ... most of the mobs who do electroplating seem to be down in the southern states.

These guys do electroplating on plastics and other auto products .. they might be the ones to talk to. http://www.aclassmetal.com.au/index.php

http://www.aclassmetal.com.au/plating-of...torers.php
Back to top Find
Offline Kit Daeme Posted 12-01-2015, 09:25 PM -
Tatooine Member

Yeah i was wandering where i could ask who is going to be here for GoldNova15 just wandering how many rebels were going to attending seeing as few are going to be at C7.......:-)

[Image: RebelLegionSigBar_zps25a2663e.gif]
Back to top Find
awesomedude1 Posted 13-01-2015, 12:14 PM -

Hey i havent got a costume as of yet but i would like to go to BrisBricks and BrisNova if possible as an observer?
Offline Apok Posted 13-01-2015, 03:26 PM -
Drop Bear Squadron Leader

You can always attend a troop as a wrangler. This helps you learn what we do and how we do it.

@Kit - there should be a few at Goldnova. Not everyone is going to c7 or London. We will be looking for a POC for that soon as well. The 501st will run point with SN but we need a RL member to liaise with them.

I will be meeting with DW next week, but i will be posting stuff hopefully this weekend as some phone calls have taken place. Short answer. DW2015 is happening.
Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)