Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

Hello from John

Offline Hopfot Posted 09-12-2014, 08:07 AM -

Awesome. I'll try and make my way to Spotlite again sometime and find out what fabrics it was I used for my Jedi. Tongue

I don't think I mentioned before, but it is also a grand idea to sign yourself up on the Main RL forums too (if you haven't already) and to post in the Jedi section http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/v...m.php?f=21 . This way you can get any help and advice from around the world. And eventually you'll need to sign up to get your costume approved (when it's ready) and become a full member.

When that happens you can join the Knights of the Jedi Order (KJO) Detatchment, making you a member of our local temple (Temple of Twin Suns) and getting you in on some nice Jedi merch (Like patches, coins, and so on) Tongue But only if you want to. Wink
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2014, 08:15 AM by Hopfot.)

"This weapon is your life" - Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Sandman Posted 09-12-2014, 09:43 AM -
Tatooine Member

hello and welcome to Tatooine, we got many members here that sure can help you out with whatever costume you are looking for.

once you get one foot in the door the many others open up, so think about what you are after.. Jedi Clone or something different like Ackbar!
Back to top Find
Offline Giantmammoth Posted 10-12-2014, 08:41 AM -

Thanks again Hopfot, Sandman I am thinking Jedi to keep the material light weight I mean I sweat at 0 degrees wearing shorts and a t-shirt. As for Ackbar, only if I can do your puppet image.Smile
Back to top Find
awesomedude1 Posted 23-12-2014, 04:37 PM -

hey im also a member who hasnt got a costume and was thinking of going as a jedi and even maybe Yoda as hes my favourite and i can do his voice perfectly so i thought that would be fun. any idea how to get or make a yoda costume?
Offline Rebelrach Posted 07-01-2015, 08:56 PM -
Public Relations Officer

Welcome back...how about a Jedi that talks like Yoda??? :-)
Back to top Find
awesomedude1 Posted 08-01-2015, 12:27 PM -

haha thanks Rebelrach and yes i can do yodas voice from the original trilogy and i annoy my family with it

hey can anyone do a muppet voice???
i can do Kermit the Frog's voice quit well.
Offline Giantmammoth Posted 10-08-2015, 09:04 AM -

So I know it has been a while. Sorry all life got lets say interesting and of course ended up going home to the states for a bit so am working on that bit of expenditure. I hope to get back to this soon though still have a few ideas so...
Back to top Find
Offline Hopfot Posted 10-08-2015, 12:15 PM -

All good mammoth. Real life does often get in the way for us all.

"This weapon is your life" - Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Giantmammoth Posted 10-08-2015, 12:40 PM -

Thanks Hop... hopefully I can at least look at fabric etc. in the future though the big spending items will take more time
Back to top Find
Offline Giantmammoth Posted 17-10-2015, 04:29 PM -

Well god It has been 2 months since I was last on here... How is everyone?
Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)