Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

ChewieDream Night December 6th, 2012

Offline Adam.S Posted 10-12-2012, 11:48 AM -
Rebel Legion Member

Still a few people missing in the shot . Great pic Swiv
Back to top Find
Offline Chewie Posted 10-12-2012, 01:05 PM -

Its not mine but Sarah's which I have been asked to remove.
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Adam.S Posted 12-12-2012, 09:00 PM -
Rebel Legion Member

Hey guys just wanted to share these two emails from work

Sent: Friday, 7 December 2012 12:22 PM
To: Users, All TZ
Subject: Dreamnight

Wow – what a night!! Perfect in every way! Well done to all on an amazing Dreamnight!

The weather, the smiles, the face painters, the animals, the show bags, the VIPs, the shows, the singing, the food offering, the encounters, the NSW Police, Fire Brigade, Ambulance guys and our favourite Star Wars nuts - were all amazing. I have received the most amazing feedback from the kids and their families.

Thank you for being so generous not only with your time but with your energy and spirit – that is the part of the zoo and the night that the guests comment on.

Big thanks to the committee who put in many hours of prep work – with extra big thanks to Michelle Durkan who was the absolute backbone of the team and the night.

And a special shout to Bec and Ollie who were amazing organising a sensational entrance and exit experience.

I hope you realise how impactful that night is for those very special and amazing families and what a difference you make.

Cheers and have a restful weekend.

Paul

Paul Maguire
Manager Learning and Experience
Taronga Conservation Society Australia &
NSW Department of Education and Communities
Taronga Zoo
Bradleys Head Road
Mosman, NSW 2088

Sent: Tuesday, 11 December 2012 9:06 AM
To: Skidmore, Adam
Subject: RE: Emailing: Dream night list 2012

Hi Adam - can you please pass this onto your Star Wars crew:

Hi guys

I just wanted to say a big thank you to you all for your time and support regarding Dreamnight! It was a great success and everyone had such a great night.  I think every child (and parent!!) was absolutely fascinated with all the costumes and robots! Already we are getting some beautiful thank you emails from parents whose children had the most amazing and special night. It would not have been able to go ahead without the presence and support from people such as yourselves - so thank you!

I look forward to working with you in the future - here’s to many more Dreamnights for many special children and their families.

We wish you all a wonderful Christmas and joyous New Year.

Kind regards,

Michelle

Michelle Durkan

Taronga Education Centre

Taronga Conservation Society Australia

Taronga Zoo

Bradleys Head Road Mosman, NSW 2088 
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2012, 09:01 PM by Adam.S.)
Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)