Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

kanlayaHi from Kanlaya

Offline kanlaya Posted 28-09-2014, 08:36 PM -
Tatooine Member

Hi
I am Kaladan's wife and I am now the proud owner of one of Kelly's Ewok costumes that she made for her daughter. She has now grown out of it and Kelly has made her a new one but as I am small it fits me perfectly. I will do what I can to have this approved and would love to wear this at Supanova this year when my husband isn't in one of 501st uniforms.
Tanya
Back to top Find
Offline Jediprincess Posted 28-09-2014, 08:59 PM -
Tatooine Member

Hi and welcome.

Will be great to have an ewok.

Can't wait to see it. Smile
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Satay Posted 28-09-2014, 09:38 PM -

Hi Tanya! Having an Ewok in the Base would be amazing! Looking forward to seeing you at a troop Big Grin

Sarah

"Let's just say my master will always do what needs to be done. I'm not even sure how peacetime will agree with him." -- Ahsoka Tano
Back to top Find
Offline stormraven Posted 28-09-2014, 09:54 PM -
Tatooine Jedi

Welcome Kanlaya, glad to see you have decided to join us Cool The Ewok looks great on you and it will be awesome to have you in the base, and there are plenty of Scout troopers around to feed you with. I hope we can get the costume approved before BrisNova as well.
Back to top Find
Offline Tobalation Posted 28-09-2014, 10:38 PM -
Tatooine Member

Welcome! I've never seen a real ewok before. Looking forward to seeing you at a troop soon!
Back to top Find
Offline Rebelrach Posted 29-09-2014, 12:28 AM -
Public Relations Officer

Hello and welcome Kanlaya! How awesome to have an Ewok join the Rebellion! If you have any questions about the application process or the requirements for the costume, please ask! Looking forward to you joining the Base!
Back to top Find
Offline Duck Posted 29-09-2014, 08:41 AM -

Whoohoo another Ewok!!! I have one of Kellys too and will be submitting mine shortly. Looking forward to trooping with you in our Ewoks Smile

[Image: DZ-Duck_zps71cad252.gif]
:BN12::GCSN12::GCSN13:Big GrinW13:
Back to top Find
Offline Sandman Posted 29-09-2014, 10:41 AM -
Tatooine Member

hehhe ewoks are the latest costume i see, very cool to have ewoks around, cant wait to see you all banging them stormtroopers helmets
Back to top Find
Offline Scoutjockie Posted 29-09-2014, 04:28 PM -
Tatooine Member

Awesome, will be great to have an Ewok running around making mischief. and I look forward to meeting you at Supanova.

scoutjockie

[Image: RLscoutjockiesig-1_zpstc1nzeyx.jpg]
Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)