Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

Thrawn V'junMS Moonlight Walk - 17/10/2014?

Offline Thrawn V'jun Posted 19-09-2014, 07:43 PM -

OK I'm just about to register on the MS Moonlight for Friday 17 Oct 2014, and I'm wondering if any other Rebels are planning on trooping?

There is already a number of people signed up on the Redback forums. Just checking will we all be trooping as a combined Redback/Tatooine troop?

I'm considering trooping in my RFT to contrast with the TKs there. Otherwise I'll go as an Imperial Officer :p

Any news?

"May The Force be with you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
"Good. Twice the pride, double the fall. I've been looking forward to this" - Count Dooku
"If so powerful you are, why leave?" - Jedi Master Yoda
Back to top Find
Offline Sandman Posted 20-09-2014, 09:38 AM -
Tatooine Member

if you would like to attend as RL, we have been asked to create our own team, so i cant make another team as im POC for the redbacks but if you would like to create a team for RL please do so.

RL are welcome but please sign up as a team to help with logistical on the night organization
Back to top Find
Offline Sandman Posted 10-10-2014, 11:28 PM -
Tatooine Member

if any member would like to create a team for Tatooine please do so, we need our own team created here but as ive been Redbacks POC for it for over 5 years, Tatooine needs to have its own POC. We still share the change tent and the walk but a team needs to be created for it.
Back to top Find
Offline Vagin Sillk-Maac Posted 13-10-2014, 05:14 PM -
Tatooine Executive Officer
Base XO

Hi , I'm keen to come along but not sure how to make a team if anyone else is going from the RL I'll come along in my jedi costume.
Back to top Find
Offline Sandman Posted 13-10-2014, 06:24 PM -
Tatooine Member

heres the links to the site to sign up.

https://msqldevents.com.au/champion/MS-M...4/reg/team

just enter Rebel Legion - Tatooine Base as the team name and complete the sign up and registration forms.

again im sorry i can not create the team as i have already done so with Redbacks as its my 5th POCing it but i can help with all other logistical
Back to top Find
Offline Sandman Posted 16-10-2014, 10:34 PM -
Tatooine Member

if any of us are planning to still sign up and walk as an indivial or team from Tatooine, please read the following.

rightio troopers, tomorrow i shale be arriving after 4pm, we have a slightly new area for change room tents, we are across from last year near the start/finish line.

see below, Red box is last years locations and moved to this years to the Blue circle near the red thick line that is the start/finish line.

THIS YEAR 2014 NO WEAPONS and a NEW CHANGE ROOM TENT AT THE BLUE CIRCLE LOCATION AS SHOWN ON MAP ATTACHMENT BELOW.

ps we are also need some troopers to be ready for tin collection from the public walking past tomorrow from 4-5:30pm and wrap it up for a 6pm start!

thanks and see you all from 4pm tomorrow at Southbank.
Back to top Find
Offline Sandman Posted 19-10-2014, 07:48 PM -
Tatooine Member

what happened to the rebels? we missed you all on friday night. next time.
Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)