Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

Sir Chewiehi all

Offline Sir Chewie Posted 03-09-2014, 06:31 PM -

hello everyone, I'm new to Cosplay and all the stuff involved but I've loved Star Wars since I was little and ANH is up there as the best of all the films in my eyes, I don't think you can ever beat the classics. I'm keen to get involved and meet some great people and do some good. I'm hoping to start with a Jawa costume first and welcome any advise and suggestions.
Back to top Find
Offline Hopfot Posted 03-09-2014, 07:30 PM -

G'days Chewie. Me again. as I said on the RBG forums. Tusken..... blah blah blah. you know the rest. Wink
I would suggest other costumes like Jedi, RFTs, and X-Wing pilots. But I'm guessing for your first you're aiming for a dual 501st/RL membership.

"This weapon is your life" - Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Sir Chewie Posted 03-09-2014, 08:49 PM -

Hi hopfot, thanks for that, yes I was thinking being a first costume that a duel use one would be a good way to start and then as I went along I could move onto seperate costumes for both. I was looking at A Jawa over a Tusken purely on a vision point of view.
Back to top Find
Offline Kit Daeme Posted 03-09-2014, 10:24 PM -
Tatooine Member

Welcome there Sir Chewie,

Come say hello if you're around this weekend @ Oz Comic Con :-)

Mexican Wave LeftMexican Wave Right

[Image: RebelLegionSigBar_zps25a2663e.gif]
Back to top Find
Offline Hopfot Posted 04-09-2014, 07:43 AM -

True, you do tend to get more vision out of a Jawa. Tongue

"This weapon is your life" - Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Satay Posted 04-09-2014, 05:55 PM -

Hello and welcome! We have a few Jawas in our ranks, so you'll have lots of peeps on hand to give you advice Smile

Sarah

"Let's just say my master will always do what needs to be done. I'm not even sure how peacetime will agree with him." -- Ahsoka Tano
Back to top Find
Offline Rebelrach Posted 09-09-2014, 08:44 PM -
Public Relations Officer

Hey Collin, glad you made it. You're already well on your way with your jawa research, do keep in touch and let us know if we can assist. Hope to see you in RL soon!
Back to top Find
Offline Scoutjockie Posted 11-09-2014, 06:36 PM -
Tatooine Member

Hi there, welcome aboard.

[Image: RLscoutjockiesig-1_zpstc1nzeyx.jpg]
Back to top Find
Offline Jeadus Teal Posted 12-09-2014, 04:08 PM -
Tatooine Member

Hello there Sir Chewie. It would be great to see another Jawa costume in the mix. Looking forward to seeing how your costume comes along.
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2014, 04:09 PM by Jeadus Teal.)
Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)