Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

v3n0mHello there!

Offline v3n0m Posted 22-08-2014, 11:39 AM -

Hey all,

My name is Sam and I've been meaning to join up here for a bit - sorry for being late Wink. I'm 30 years old and I live on the Gold Coast and have been into costuming for awhile now. Some of you may know me from Redbacks and Drawn 2 Life with the same user name.

As far as a Rebel Legion costume goes I'm currently working on a Star Wars Rebels Kanan outfit Smile.

Hope to see you all at upcoming events Smile
Back to top Find
Offline stormraven Posted 22-08-2014, 01:09 PM -
Tatooine Jedi

Welcome V3n0m glad to see you have made it to the Light of the force Wink The new Star Wars Rebels costumes do look quite interesting and there are already a few build threads on the main boards and the RPF for a few of these characters. One of the better ones for Kanan I've seen is this one http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/v...ight=kanan . But keep in mind as a new costume this isn't a definitive CRL use it as a guide...for now. Big Grin
Back to top Find
Offline v3n0m Posted 22-08-2014, 01:22 PM -

Awesome! Thanks for that will indeed be helpful with the constructing of the costume.
Back to top Find
Offline Sandman Posted 22-08-2014, 02:17 PM -
Tatooine Member

hey welcome mate, its beanie here, we look forward to having you as a member here, there will be many a new characters from the new Rebels TV show so hopefully we grown our numbers.
Back to top Find
Offline v3n0m Posted 22-08-2014, 04:44 PM -

Cheers dude! Looking forward to being a good guy for once Wink.
Back to top Find
Offline Hopfot Posted 22-08-2014, 07:42 PM -

HEY, I know that guy. Tongue
Hey Sam, welcome to lighter side.

"This weapon is your life" - Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Rebelrach Posted 22-08-2014, 11:47 PM -
Public Relations Officer

Hey Mate Welcome!
We have a few members in different stages of the new Rebels costumes so you will be in good company.

As you'd know from RBG and D2L we have some talented and knowledgeable costumers here who are only too willing to help, and if you need assistance navigating around the RL forums, do just ask, happy to help.
Back to top Find
Offline Satay Posted 24-08-2014, 08:53 PM -

Welcome Sam! Great meeting you on the weekend Smile I'm looking at starting a Hera build (probably next year), so it'd be great to have you as Kanan Big Grin

Sarah

"Let's just say my master will always do what needs to be done. I'm not even sure how peacetime will agree with him." -- Ahsoka Tano
Back to top Find
Offline Apok Posted 24-08-2014, 09:44 PM -
Drop Bear Squadron Leader

Hello mate. Good to have you come aboard.
Back to top Find
Offline crypto Posted 25-08-2014, 07:19 AM -
Tatooine Member

Hey mate..welcome aboard Smile
Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)