Tanna- Boussh

Trooper Attendance:
Dino - TD
Stormraven - TI
Muppet - SL
The Scotsmand - BH

Support Crew / Guest Trooper Attendance:
Gene E-di

Details: Saturday morning bayside Brisbane, troopers arrived on location in the grounds of the Lota State School. Change room located, some of the troopers did a recon scouting for any possible threats to the mornings troop. [Image: th_DSC02376.jpg]
10am, troopers made their way out onto the oval. The citizens were an awe/shock at the Legions finest. Conditions couldn't have been any better. A lovely breeze made for a comfortable troop.
Many high 5's and photos were taken.
After an hour, troopers took a break, but were disturbed by the dance teacher, asking if Vaders' finest would like to participate in a little Hokey Pokey dance. Never one to knock back an opportunity like a good old dance, to show the public our moves, the troopers accepted the invitation.
We were lied to! there was no hokey pokey !! Its a trap. Not sure the name of the dance, but being the troopers that we are, we still danced and owned it! We certainly created a dust storm [Image: th_452.jpg]

Bounty hunters need to rest occasionally [Image: th_DSC02387.jpg][Image: th_110.jpg]

[Image: th_303.jpg][Image: th_340.jpg]

Our time was up, a quick dis-armour and time for a nice feed, courtesy of the school bbq.

Charity Funds Raised: sealed rattle tin was handed back in

Injuries / Malfunctions: Dusty costumes, dropped off to dry cleaners on the ride home.

Public Incidents: Poor Dino, scaring his own daughter!!, Stopped crying when helmet removed, but screaming when helmet refitted.
I must be a baby holder magnet, yet again i was handed another baby for a photograph Rolleyes [Image: th_DSC02391.jpg]

Mission Status: 100% success. It was good to be able to get back to what we do best.
Thankyou very much to the troopers that came today and supported the little school of Lota.

Photos: http://s45.photobucket.com/user/501qld/l...t=2&page=1

http://s1308.photobucket.com/user/Graham...t=4&page=1

Back to top Find
Offline stormraven Posted 03-08-2014, 07:50 AM -
Tatooine Jedi

Another great troop Applause This was a really nice location and the weather was just perfect Cool

I cant see me taking up dance lessons but the community dance was a lot of fun to do - I may even try it again next year. Whistle
Back to top Find
Offline Sandman Posted 04-08-2014, 01:17 PM -
Tatooine Member

very good work, what a cracker of a weekend it was with Fetes/schools events.
Back to top Find
Offline Rebelrach Posted 04-08-2014, 10:10 PM -
Public Relations Officer

Well done one and all on another great troop, its wonderful to see the range of characters and looks like you all had fun!
Back to top Find
Offline nishaknapp02 Posted 07-11-2022, 08:46 PM -
Banned

Why not settling on games that is fun and at the same time your earning. Well it'll make suspense because the game is well but dude just try it and it gave me hope while pandemic is real rn. Craps: Meet the Dice Game
Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)