Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

SandmanTatooine Base new Executive Officer

Offline Sandman Posted 12-05-2014, 09:54 AM -
Tatooine Member

This morning, Tatooine has a new Executive Officer (XO), Adam "Apok" Lochowicz has stepped up to replace Liz "Tirilia" when she resigned early last week.

I personally want to thank Tirilia for all her hard work over the last 16 months from helping to resurrect Tatooine when we both took over to the latest merch designing the members Pins.

Now welcome your new XO Adam, looking forward working with you and making Tatooine even better!
Back to top Find
Offline Hopfot Posted 12-05-2014, 09:57 AM -

Awesome choice for an XO.
And Adam...... I'm sorry. Tongue

"This weapon is your life" - Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Jediprincess Posted 12-05-2014, 10:12 AM -
Tatooine Member

Congrats APOK! Heart
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Jeadus Teal Posted 12-05-2014, 10:37 AM -
Tatooine Member

Thank you for letting the members of Tatooine Base vote for the people that head our command structure.
Back to top Find
Offline Hopfot Posted 12-05-2014, 10:58 AM -

The XO doesn't get voted on. The XO, as it is in Both RL and 501st, is appointed by the CO. This information is available in the charter.

The only leaders we get a vote a on as a base are Legion Commander, Legion Council Members and Base Commander.
Then the separate Detachment members get to vote on their Leaders, such as Pilot Squadron Leader and DCO, Temple Master and DCO, Troop Detachment Commander and base leaders and so forth. And then each of those leaders and commanders get to assign their XO's.

This is all in the RL charter and separate Detachment Charters.

"This weapon is your life" - Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Back to top WWW Find
Offline chopper Posted 12-05-2014, 01:24 PM -
Tatooine Member

Congrats Apok
Back to top Find
Offline Apok Posted 13-05-2014, 11:28 AM -
Drop Bear Squadron Leader

Thanks for the congrats and the not so congrats.

I am here to make this base bigger, better and more self reliant. I wasn't picked for my popularity. I was picked because I like to get things done.

If you have an issue please feel free to contact me anytime for a chat. You may be surprised that I am a pretty decent bloke.
Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)