Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

SandmanTatooine Award Winners

Offline Sandman Posted 06-05-2014, 11:11 AM -
Tatooine Member

Starting with WA of the year, with 8 members having voted and with comments like “This member has trooped more than any other WA member. Troops constantly and has hosted costume workshops to bring recruits into the Rebel Legion.” They have truly stood out to not only WA but to Queensland members, receiving a few votes for member of the year.

Please congratulate TuskenJawa KC Carver!

Padawan of the year is a member that has joined and been approved in their first costume in the last 12 months and during that time has made positive influence among our Base Members.

This member has helped out his/her fellow Members by wrangling, contributing at Events and promoting Rebel Legion; and with comments from fellow members such as

“has a great enthusiasm when trooping in this highly recognizable character and pulls heroic stints because they know it draws the crowds, and for the length of time without complaining.”

This award was a very close tie, just 1 vote difference, so It‘s with great pleasure to congratulate this member but be careful he doesn’t pull your arms off… Crypto Martin Stevenson. Congrats.[Image: 20140504_181116_zpsnjcj7gvk.jpg]

The 2013 Tatooine Base Member of the Year award, This member is the person that has gone Above and Beyond all expectation, contributed the most to the Base, to our Charities and helped with Events.
Comments posted by members voting for them inc:

“this member has done a lot to support the Base, for example, helping arranging the X-Wing costumes, helping run base pages, assisting in the creation of the cards, flyers and other promotional material and representing the Base at troops. Embodies everything that Tatooine Base is; warmth, strength, and positivity. this member is enthusiastic for new projects, and is always eager to lend a hand wherever they can, has been the most helpful member in helping a new recruit. Is a wonderful asset to Tatooine Base, is a shining example of what it means to be a Rebel. “

She is a 501st member, has a few Jedi costumes, and always troops even if she is the only Rebel, Please help congratulate Member of the Year, RebelRach, Rachel Ezzy.
[Image: 20140504_181303_zps4mfddtyw.jpg]

Congratulations to every one that was nominated and KC, Martin and Rach!
Back to top Find
Offline stormraven Posted 06-05-2014, 12:28 PM -
Tatooine Jedi

Congratulations Guys you all are deserving winners Applause and great assets to the Legion Cool
Back to top Find
Offline Satay Posted 06-05-2014, 12:29 PM -

Congrats everyone! Well deserved indeed Applause

Sarah

"Let's just say my master will always do what needs to be done. I'm not even sure how peacetime will agree with him." -- Ahsoka Tano
Back to top Find
Offline Apok Posted 06-05-2014, 02:48 PM -
Drop Bear Squadron Leader

Congrats to you both. Great job.
Back to top Find
Offline chopper Posted 06-05-2014, 08:04 PM -
Tatooine Member

Congratulations guys, well deserved
Back to top Find
Offline crypto Posted 07-05-2014, 07:45 AM -
Tatooine Member

Thanks all Smile