Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

DonutLuke Skywalker Endor

Offline Donut Posted 05-05-2014, 09:54 PM -
Tatooine Member

As JediPrincess mentioned to me over the weekend, all I need to do to outfit my current Luke Skywalker to the Endor version is the poncho and the helmet.

I reckon it could be a neat thing just to have as an occasional costume to accompany/rival the Biker Scouts.

I did a search of these forums and saw Beanie has previously linked to the helmet kits:

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/v...&highlight=

Can anyone suggest where I might source a poncho?
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2014, 09:54 PM by Donut.)
Back to top Find
Offline Jediprincess Posted 05-05-2014, 10:08 PM -
Tatooine Member

Hey, cool to see you considering doing this. You'll rock it out!!! Cool

If you don't find anyone who is selling an already made poncho, I reckon we could attempt to make one.

I have one of those helmet kits, but I haven't got around to finishing it yet. It's been put on hold whilst I've worked on other costumes.

I'm keen to one day make the Princess Leia Battle Endor costume.

We could always make our ponchos together. Should be a pretty easy sew, then we just hang them from the clothesline and blast them with some greens and browns. Smile

I'm happy to help and work with you on this, at least then it will give me the kick up the bum I need to get back onto this costume.

The only problem is, I'm about to head to the UK for six months, so I won't get a chance to work on it before I go.

If you can wait til I get back, we'll make it happen. If you can't, that's cool, and I'll find out what you did when I get back. Or, I'll just throw money at ya, and say 'make mine too, whilst you're at it'. Haha. Big Grin
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Donut Posted 07-05-2014, 10:38 PM -
Tatooine Member

Lol, that's all good.

Six months in the UK? How exciting!! Hope you have a ball.

I'm in no rush, as I have a big costume line up and would be happy to look into this in the lead up to next year's Dreamworld.

So I can spend six months just searching around and seeing what I can find and then more than happy to pursue it together. I reckon we could rock it Smile
Back to top Find
Offline Jediprincess Posted 08-05-2014, 01:14 PM -
Tatooine Member

Yeah, we'll totally rock it! Cool

Almost as much as we rock out being Baywatch Lifeguards!!! Rock on
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Donut Posted 11-05-2014, 09:26 PM -
Tatooine Member

We totally need to hit the beach sometime Smile

Back to top Find
Offline Sandman Posted 12-05-2014, 01:32 PM -
Tatooine Member

bahaha, i hope to get my Luke farmboy sorted out this month now taking time off from redbacks, should be good to troop as brothers... or twins?
Back to top Find
Offline Jediprincess Posted 12-05-2014, 04:05 PM -
Tatooine Member

Haha, love it Donut!!! Applause

We so have to do a photo shoot some time. Cool

[Image: IMG_0003.jpg]
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Donut Posted 14-05-2014, 10:29 AM -
Tatooine Member

(12-05-2014, 01:32 PM)Sandman Wrote: bahaha, i hope to get my Luke farmboy sorted out this month now taking time off from redbacks, should be good to troop as brothers... or twins?

Sounds like a plan Smile

(12-05-2014, 04:05 PM)Jediprincess Wrote: Haha, love it Donut!!! Applause

We so have to do a photo shoot some time. Cool

Absolutely!! Smile
Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)