Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

SandmanFormation of WA Outpost

Offline Hopfot Posted 01-05-2014, 01:19 AM -

So you thought making a demeaning and hurtful joke was a smart way to calm me down?

"This weapon is your life" - Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Fyr Mureys Posted 01-05-2014, 09:14 AM -
Rebel Legion Member

I wasn't a member until after Wraith Base was denied, Hoppy. I only found out about it long after the fact, when I was asking why politics were so messy in Australia. So how could I be part of a corrupt command structure that I didn't know exist at the time?

Wraith outpost did everything by the Rebel Legion charter, as I hear it. So did Tython, Hoth and Ryloth. As soon as we started discussing the vague concept of a base, we brought it to Legion, who made a
Discussion room where we could discuss IF we wanted a base, then who we wanted to command it, then a name, in the appropriate order as per the charter. Stick to the rules, and a base will form in the appropriate manner. No need for corruption.

Making mistakes like doing everything before you talk to the legion is against the Rebel Charter. Break the Charter and your application is denied. Again, no corruption needed.

I'm sorry if past history brings up painful memories in some. By there's no need to attack a proud new Rebel Outpost because of someone's old mistakes.

As I understand it, if you had reapplied for your base in the appropriate way after your 12 months was up, your base would have gone through easily. But it could never have been Wraith base, because to use it would be to repeat the same errors that got it denied in the first place. Sad

I'm sorry mate, but being angry at old mistakes never helps anyone. You wanted a Queensland base... Look around, mate, you have your wish! Smile
Back to top Find
Offline Hopfot Posted 01-05-2014, 09:38 AM -

Everything by the book... funny that, sounds like something we did 2 years ago, but some [censored] [censored] denied us over grounds of that they thought we were trying to grab power away from them. Power they were never willing to give up. So much so that when Queensland did get TB, they ran with their tales tucked between their legs and formed their own base with the help of their den mothers in Command.
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2014, 02:39 PM by Apok.)

"This weapon is your life" - Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Fyr Mureys Posted 01-05-2014, 09:40 AM -
Rebel Legion Member

Which book did you use, Hopfot? The 501st book? Because it does not seem as if you did everything by the Rebel book, I'm afraid.

You keep acting as if other Australians had anything to do with your base denial. Sorry, but that's not how the Rebel Legion works. All decisions are made at international level and the BCO has nothing to do with that decision.
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2014, 09:42 AM by Fyr Mureys.)
Back to top Find
Offline Apok Posted 01-05-2014, 10:49 AM -
Drop Bear Squadron Leader

Actually Fyr you can get off you high horse. As you said you were not around when we were forming Wraith Base back in the day so how would you know what book we were using. You have no idea of what was done only second hand information from your pals in Hoth and Ryloth. All of which said when QLD decided to form it's own base that it would destroy the RL in Australia. Only to then decide to split because a QLDer was elected BCO of Tatooine when it was the Australian Base. They lost some perceived power and had a sook about it. It just shows the character of those people.

Pull you head in pal. Just because you are a BCO doesn't give you the right to berate people and pull absolute [censored] out of your backside and we must all believe it to truth. You know nothing Fyr Mureys.

On a lighter note.

Congratulations to WA for forming the Outpost. It has been great to see the WA crew expand and grow and troop a whole lot over there. Once you all get settled we will have to readjust Squadron Rosters and Jedi Temple appointments.

Keep doing what you are doing WA and you will be a full base before you know it. When you form a Squadron let me know. The Drop Bears would love to have another squadron flying in the air sooner rather than later.

Best Regards
Apok
Squadron Leader
Drop Bear Squadron
"Death fron Above"
Back to top Find
Offline Jediprincess Posted 01-05-2014, 01:58 PM -
Tatooine Member

Congrats WA!

It is hard for us all when you guys are so far away, so it's great that you can now look after yourselves a lot more. Cool

You're in good hands with Nassik. Smile
Back to top WWW Find
Offline chopper Posted 01-05-2014, 07:33 PM -
Tatooine Member

Congrats guys
Back to top Find
Offline Duck Posted 15-05-2014, 09:34 AM -

Congratulations!

[Image: DZ-Duck_zps71cad252.gif]
:BN12::GCSN12::GCSN13:Big GrinW13:
Back to top Find
Offline Mortogg Posted 19-05-2014, 09:30 AM -

Congrats to are brothers and sisters in WA, I'm happy to see that the Rebel legion is growing and the ability to look after are own regions is possible where politics made this very hard and still has left many scares behind but thankfully has vastly changed and improved for the better. I look forward to seeing your endeavors and growth in your region and wish you nothing bur the best of Luck.

Tatooine Base Commanding Officer.

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)