Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

SatayAhsoka Tano Season 3-5 Build (Clone Wars)

Offline Rebelrach Posted 23-04-2014, 08:36 PM -
Public Relations Officer

That's an amazing build Sarah and so detailed.
You don't do things by halves do you!
Once approved you should definitely put that build on the main boards to encourage/help others.
Well done girl!
Back to top Find
Offline Satay Posted 23-04-2014, 08:44 PM -

Seriously, thanks everyone. This costume has been a long time in the making and it feels so good to be at the end of it Big Grin

(23-04-2014, 01:45 PM)stormraven Wrote: Going by some of the comments on the RL board I don't think you will have any problems with the approval. You seem to have impressed some of the LCJ's and the DL Applause Great to see your hard work is being recognized. Applause

I did? Who are the LCJs on the thread? And what's a DL? Haha, so clueless Blush

(23-04-2014, 08:36 PM)Rebelrach Wrote: That's an amazing build Sarah and so detailed.
You don't do things by halves do you!
Once approved you should definitely put that build on the main boards to encourage/help others.
Well done girl!

Thanks chickee! I actually already have a build thread up and running on the RL forums, just to make it easier for the LCJs to be able to see extra detail Big Grin

Sarah

"Let's just say my master will always do what needs to be done. I'm not even sure how peacetime will agree with him." -- Ahsoka Tano
Back to top Find
Offline Rebelrach Posted 23-04-2014, 09:03 PM -
Public Relations Officer

Oh my bad I should check that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back to top Find
Offline stormraven Posted 23-04-2014, 09:40 PM -
Tatooine Jedi

DL = Detachment Leader = Sarah_d , my mistake re the LCJs I thought naglium and Mara Skywalker were LCJ's but they still have influential opinions and they like what they've seen.

Putting the build thread up is a great idea as it gives the costume judges a lot more background photos to look at rather than just the approval pics.
Back to top Find
Offline Satay Posted 24-04-2014, 06:24 AM -

(23-04-2014, 09:40 PM)stormraven Wrote: DL = Detachment Leader = Sarah_d , my mistake re the LCJs I thought naglium and Mara Skywalker were LCJ's but they still have influential opinions and they like what they've seen.

Putting the build thread up is a great idea as it gives the costume judges a lot more background photos to look at rather than just the approval pics.

Ahhh, well Sarah_d is one of my costume judges, so I guess it bodes well that she liked my build Big Grin

Agreed! I also did it to be able to help other people. There's nothing more frustrating than seeing someone else has done an element of a costume successfully, but not mentioned how they did it Rolleyes

Sarah

"Let's just say my master will always do what needs to be done. I'm not even sure how peacetime will agree with him." -- Ahsoka Tano
Back to top Find
Offline Jeadus Teal Posted 24-04-2014, 07:42 AM -
Tatooine Member

Your costume build looks great Sarah. I really like the way you have set up your costume and I hope to see it approved soon. Great job again.
Back to top Find
Offline Alexyana Posted 22-01-2016, 05:17 AM -

Wow, really amazing! *-*

Do you have a link to the red dress from ebay? Im planning to cosplay Ahsoka but cant find the right dress for her.. Dx
Back to top Find
Offline Satay Posted 22-01-2016, 01:16 PM -

(22-01-2016, 05:17 AM)Alexyana Wrote: Wow, really amazing! *-*

Do you have a link to the red dress from ebay? Im planning to cosplay Ahsoka but cant find the right dress for her.. Dx

Sorry, I should have been more clear. It wasn't someone selling multiple dresses; just a once-off second-hand dress, unfortunately.

Sarah

Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)