Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

DimesGeneric Jedi WIP

Offline Dimes Posted 23-04-2015, 08:54 PM -

Haha, thanks man, not done yet though! Think I found some tape small enough in width to support my paint design, and just ordered a few swatches of leather to do the wrap Smile Just gotta find someone to do the covertec wheel/switch hole/blade retention hole.

Oh and if anyone knows where to best get covertec belt clips, that would be of great help Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 23-04-2015, 08:54 PM by Dimes.)
Back to top Find
Offline Dimes Posted 19-07-2015, 08:36 AM -

Hi all

Thought I'd jump on and update, well more just sum up some near future plans as nothing has really changed in the last while Tongue

Depending on how much finding a new place sets me back, i'll try to grab some boots seeing that it's the season for them. Bonus round will be getting that tunic sorted as well.

It'll depend on the next few weeks, but if I miss the train this time I may be waiting for a while again :/

Lightsaber is coming along too, just at the home straight of sanding and the grunt work of it should be pretty well done after that Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 19-07-2015, 08:37 AM by Dimes.)
Back to top Find
Offline Hopfot Posted 20-07-2015, 09:24 AM -

Hopefully you'll have the mula to get finished, it's always the elephant in the room with costuming. But it'll be a all the more sweeter victory when it's all done.

"This weapon is your life" - Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Dimes Posted 04-02-2016, 07:47 AM -

Hi guyssssssssssss,
Long time no post, I must live in a galaxy far far away or something because getting back here has been a rare thing indeed.. I dunno what joke I'm trying to make, NEVERMIND, I'm tired. Thought i'd stop by and mention that this is still on my mind, just had life in general create obstacles mightier than any duck, not really but money has been an issue as per usual. Still a few chinks in the chain but if things go the right way I could have this done by the end of the year, at least that's the goal.

Current plans probably stand as first grabbing boots, then i'll get the tunic sorted once and for all, hopefully through mammasith (i'll contact you when i'm all sorted, haha). Through all that I should be able to finish saber too, I just lost motivation getting to a really annoying point of removing the tiniest of burs out so the overlay doesn't scratch the main body *pretty flinging flanging annoying*

Anyways, pretty sure that's all I have to do to finish up, not too shabby at all. I hope all is well with everyone, didn't even get to make it to briznova Sad Oh and little about me, i'll be moving to ipswich soon, so if anyone has any survival tips i'd be happy to hear them Smile

Also Hopfot if you read this, do you play battlefront on PS4? I fought a guy on that with your very name to the bitter end (obviously I won) and I thought it only had to be you, haha.
Back to top Find
Offline Hopfot Posted 09-02-2016, 11:21 AM -

(04-02-2016, 07:47 AM)Dimes Wrote: Also Hopfot if you read this, do you play battlefront on PS4? I fought a guy on that with your very name to the bitter end (obviously I won) and I thought it only had to be you, haha.

There can be only one Hopfot. And yes it was most likely me, and it's possible that me and the other Redbacks and Tatooine members I play with were swearing your name if you kept killing us repeatedly. Tongue

I take it you're Dimes on PS4... I do recall seeing a Dimes. And possibly swearing at the name. Laugh
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2016, 11:22 AM by Hopfot.)

"This weapon is your life" - Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Dimes Posted 10-02-2016, 07:20 AM -

Haha, terrific, I knew it! Actually my psn is GlennMorshower. Fun fact: I created dimes for the RL Smile
Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)