Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

DimesShortlisting boot choices (Generic Jedi)

Offline Satay Posted 18-03-2014, 11:08 PM -

I'm pretty sure Alpha Prime has the boots in the second link. Funtasma? If so, then he definitely does. They've held together fine so far, but he's had them for under a year. The sole did start to come off one boot, but we just glued it down with about 5 different glues ( Laugh ) and it's held together for now. Be warned that they're a tight fit too!

Also, just as an FYI, threads to do with your costume should probably get posted in the Costume Progress Pics & Questions section of the boards Big Grin

Sarah

"Let's just say my master will always do what needs to be done. I'm not even sure how peacetime will agree with him." -- Ahsoka Tano
Back to top Find
Offline Dimes Posted 19-03-2014, 06:06 AM -

(18-03-2014, 11:08 PM)Satay Wrote: I'm pretty sure Alpha Prime has the boots in the second link. Funtasma? If so, then he definitely does. They've held together fine so far, but he's had them for under a year. The sole did start to come off one boot, but we just glued it down with about 5 different glues ( Laugh ) and it's held together for now. Be warned that they're a tight fit too!

Also, just as an FYI, threads to do with your costume should probably get posted in the Costume Progress Pics & Questions section of the boards Big Grin

That's the thing, if it seems like they almost will definitely fall apart, and boots from China being half the price, I may as well go with the Chinese vendors. At least then if they fall apart I'll know that I spent half the money! And I'll have more money for glue, haha.

I tried posting in the costuming section but I was blocked from doing so for some reason -_- So I just ended up posting here. I'll ask the higher ups about it if it happens again Smile
(This post was last modified: 19-03-2014, 06:07 AM by Dimes.)
Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)