Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

SandmanFallen Trooper

Offline Satay Posted 10-02-2014, 07:59 PM -

Such a sad loss. I hadn't known him long, but he was always super friendly at every event. My heart goes out to everyone grieving, especially to his family and Mel.

May the Force be with you, always Sad

Sarah

"Let's just say my master will always do what needs to be done. I'm not even sure how peacetime will agree with him." -- Ahsoka Tano
Back to top Find
Offline Sandman Posted 10-02-2014, 10:51 PM -
Tatooine Member

(10-02-2014, 09:35 PM)Bullant Wrote: I know that there aren't many of us that don't use facebook, but I was talking to Craig's sister tonight and she asked that I pass on the following message that she posted after reading through all the wonderful posts on Craig's wall. She sat down this afternoon and read them out to her father. Could someone please repost this in the appropriate place on the RL and MM forums?

Quote:To all those who have posted such beautiful comments on Craig's wall. Dad and I have read through them, cried and laughed at your kind words. We know that the Star Wars community has been a special niche for Craig over the past few years, one where he has found an avenue for expressing his amazing creativity; friendship; camaraderie; happiness and love with (in Craig's words) - the beautiful Melanie. Thank you for being a part of Craig's life.

I have the details for the funeral, they will be posted shortly.
Back to top Find
Offline piercewelsh Posted 03-11-2022, 12:44 AM -

It is critical to have high-quality content in terms of attracting people to come see the website, and that is exactly what this website provides. My site: 온라인바카라 사이트
Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)