Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

SandmanFallen Trooper

Offline Sandman Posted 09-02-2014, 07:38 PM -
Tatooine Member

It is with sadden heavy heart that i must announce the passing of one of our Base members.

Craig "The Sniper" Budge passed away last night, Aged 42.

Craig Joined Rebel Legion in 2009 and a member of Redback Garrison and The Mandalorian Mercs.

Craig's passion, his enthusiasm, generosity and devotion to the many charitable causes that he supported through these clubs will be sorely missed in the Queensland costuming community.

We all know him as the man with the big guns, he loved and enjoyed building blasters, Gonk Droids and many unique costumes. He was always there at many conventions and events. He owned 5 Rebel Costumes and we will miss them very much.

Kev Vader and Anda Davies have arranged to make her PayPal account available for those who wish to contribute to a donation fund, which will be presented to Craig’s parents to do with as they see fit.

anda@bigpond.net.au

If anyone wishes to speak to myself or needs assistants please call me! 0401 552 171

[Image: 7880-A.jpg]
Back to top Find
Offline stormraven Posted 09-02-2014, 09:07 PM -
Tatooine Jedi

Such a sad and unexpected loss he was a great guy and had such a wealth of knowledge about Star Wars.
Back to top Find
Offline chopper Posted 09-02-2014, 09:17 PM -
Tatooine Member

Was a great person, always willing to help and have a chat. RIP mate.
Back to top Find
Offline muppet Posted 09-02-2014, 09:26 PM -

Still in shock.
Why do bad things happen to good people

[Image: muppetmbogif.gif]
Back to top Find
Offline Rebelrach Posted 09-02-2014, 10:00 PM -
Public Relations Officer

Bless you Sniper, Sniffer, Craig... you leave a huge hole in our hearts, but also with great memories. We are all the better to have known you, befriended you and trooped with you.

[Image: IMG_0168-1.jpg]
Back to top Find
Offline Sandman Posted 09-02-2014, 10:43 PM -
Tatooine Member

i remember his dad show me a photo of a young 9 year old Craig Dressed up as Luke Skywalker for the Empire Strikes Back premier, with his Blonde hair and white robe... to now be one with the force. Ironically was denied his Luke Costume, but i told him to wear it anyway.

I have requested that Craig be inducted to the Fallen Rebel dedicated to the memory of fallen comrades. More info to come.
http://www.rebellegion.com/base.php?b=73&start=0
Back to top Find
Offline Hopfot Posted 10-02-2014, 04:08 AM -

He was a first contact for so many cadets in the Rebel and 501st legion. Always helping out the newbies. And the same in mando mercs. This is a very sad time. A part of me wants to wake up from this terrible nightmare, as it's still hard to believe.

We have lost a good Trooper, Rebel, Mando, a great Friend and an 'aliit vod verd' ('clan brother soldier').

Sad

"This weapon is your life" - Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Jeadus Teal Posted 10-02-2014, 06:39 AM -
Tatooine Member

I am saddened with the news. Craig was always someone who would help other people and loved what he did. I feel that not only I lost a friend, but a brother. RIP Sniper and may the force be with you.

Quote:I have requested that Craig be inducted to the Fallen Rebel dedicated to the memory of fallen comrades. More info to come
http://www.rebellegion.com/base.php?b=73&start=0

I would like to see Craig added with the deepest of respect.
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2014, 06:52 AM by Jeadus Teal.)
Back to top Find
Offline Duck Posted 10-02-2014, 08:52 AM -

The most genuine and nicest bloke. I will miss him. Big hugs to Mel

[Image: DZ-Duck_zps71cad252.gif]
:BN12::GCSN12::GCSN13:Big GrinW13:
Back to top Find
Offline Jediprincess Posted 10-02-2014, 09:38 AM -
Tatooine Member

Yeah, I too am still shocked and very sad.

You could truly see the pure joy that Craig got from his involvement with the Legions and all things Star Wars.

He will be missed. Sad
Back to top WWW Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)