Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

Kit DaemeHello from Emerald

Offline Kit Daeme Posted 28-01-2014, 09:24 AM -
Tatooine Member

Hi all,

Mat here another newbie to the Lightside, been costuming since Brisnova 12, Costume to date is my generic Jedi hopefully more to come in the near future Cool ,

Hope to catch up with some of you soon and join in on the trooping.
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2014, 09:30 AM by Kit Daeme.)

[Image: RebelLegionSigBar_zps25a2663e.gif]
Back to top Find
Offline stormraven Posted 28-01-2014, 09:42 AM -
Tatooine Jedi

Welcome Mat, but WOW Emerald Whistle that's a fair distance to travel to come to BrisNova. Fortunately there are a few troopers up in NQ around Rocky, Mackay and Townsville so hopefully you wont need to travel all the way back to Brisbane for your next troop. Wink

One event you may want to put in your Calender though is the 3-4th of May, this is our DreamWorld Weekend and is the largest gathering of the 501st and Rebel Legions not just in Queensland but also the Southern Hemisphere Cool last year we had over 100 members turn up ( from the 501st, Rebels, Mando Mercs and the Galactic Academy ). So if you can make it it is a good chance to meet a lot of the troopers.
Back to top Find
Offline Kit Daeme Posted 28-01-2014, 01:45 PM -
Tatooine Member

Hi Stormraven,

I love brisnova i have been attending previous years when i was living in brisbane but since moving here yeah just made it a little bit harder :-)

I have joined the event on FB and have put in for time off and Darth Maul(Garrett) 501st sent me a video i and quickly started to get my butt into gear so i can attend it lol. Looking for to meeting everyone.

Back to top Find
Offline stormraven Posted 28-01-2014, 02:23 PM -
Tatooine Jedi

Excellent. Also one thing you should do next is to sign up the Knights of the Jedi Order ( KJO ), this a detachment for Jedi ( http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12290 ) this allows you access to so other forums on the main boards, and to join the Temple of the Twin Suns, the local Jedi temple, here

You can also sign up to the local 501st Garrison the Redbacks (http://501st.com.au/ ) , and because you are a member of the Rebel Legion that will grant you some more access to their forums as well.
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2014, 02:27 PM by stormraven.)
Back to top Find
Offline Satay Posted 28-01-2014, 06:48 PM -

Welcome to the forums and the Legion, Mat! Looking forward to checking out that wicked double saber at Dreamworld Cool

Sarah

"Let's just say my master will always do what needs to be done. I'm not even sure how peacetime will agree with him." -- Ahsoka Tano
Back to top Find
Offline Rebelrach Posted 28-01-2014, 08:34 PM -
Public Relations Officer

Hey Mathew, glad to see you made it to the forums! Way to represent Emerald!!!
Back to top Find
Offline Kit Daeme Posted 28-01-2014, 10:08 PM -
Tatooine Member

Thanks stormraven I'll do that hopefully Thursday day off woohoo and I have signed up to 501st already.

Thank you Satay and you can check it out all you want :-).

Thank you also Rebelrach and yes representing Emerald.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)