Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

JediprincessX Wing Harness and Belt

Offline Thrawn V'jun Posted 15-02-2014, 10:05 PM -

Hi Jediprincess!

Just had my measurements taken.
Belt should = 125cm
For the Harness I'll list as 170cm just to be sure. I originally got 145cm, but I'm not sure the overhang was big enough...

I'm ready to pay whenever you need it Jediprincess Smile Thanks so much again for doing this for us Smile

"May The Force be with you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
"Good. Twice the pride, double the fall. I've been looking forward to this" - Count Dooku
"If so powerful you are, why leave?" - Jedi Master Yoda
Back to top Find
Offline Jediprincess Posted 16-02-2014, 11:51 PM -
Tatooine Member

Your harness is done Thrawn.

Your total is: $19.04.

You can either paypal me, or cash when you get the harness.

For those who haven't paid, if you think it would be easier to paypal me, and I then give all the harnesses to one person, eg. Rebelrach, that's fine.

That way, you can get your harness whenever.

Alternately, I will be seeing most of you some time this week, so I'm happy for COD if that works for you too.

And just letting you know. I've added 15cm of seatbelt into each of your orders. This is for you to cut in half, horizontally to make the casing for the capsules on your belt. This should be enough for each of you to do this. If you have any questions, let me know.

Oh, and make sure you have a candle or a lighter or something like that handy when you cut it, as it frays really easily when you cut it in half this way. You'll need to seal the edge.

And I added 5cm to each of your belt measurements to compensate for the overlap of attaching the buckle. You'll need to sort out attaching your own buckle, as at the moment the belts are just the 'cut' piece of seatbelt. You might need to get them back to me to stitch it on, but there might be other ways you can attach them.

And you'll need to attach your own hooks and eyes to the top of your harness and the underside of your vest when you get them. Just a bit of handsewing, too easy. Smile

Go X Wings, Go Go GO!!!! Cool
(This post was last modified: 16-02-2014, 11:58 PM by Jediprincess.)
Back to top WWW Find
Offline chopper Posted 20-02-2014, 06:21 PM -
Tatooine Member

Hi Jediprincess, can I get a harness and belt please?

Belt - 145cm
Harness - 180

thanks
Back to top Find
Offline Rebelrach Posted 20-02-2014, 07:45 PM -
Public Relations Officer

Hi Tamsin
Would you mind sewing a few of the belt buckles onto the belts if I get the buckles to you on Saturday please?
Cheers
Rachel
Back to top Find
Offline Jediprincess Posted 20-02-2014, 08:40 PM -
Tatooine Member

@ Chopper - Yep.

@ Rebelrach - Yep.
Back to top WWW Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)