Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

ApokX-Wing Pilot parts info

Offline Jeadus Teal Posted 09-01-2014, 03:30 PM -
Tatooine Member

I'll join with Rach in getting a couple of pairs of these overalls. Thanks again Apok for the information.
Back to top Find
Offline Jediprincess Posted 09-01-2014, 05:31 PM -
Tatooine Member

Hey guys,
I've actually modded around 4 or 5 X Wing Flight Suits myself.

I have found that the overalls usually come with various pockets already on them, in places that you don't need pockets.

I have removed all of these pockets, and been able to redistribute the pocket pieces to new areas for the correct pockets, and that has worked out great.

It saves you having to buy 2 flightsuits. There is just enough fabric from the unneeded pockets to make the needed ones.

Also, I have a workwear place around the corner from me, and sometimes they sell off the overalls cheap. I got mine from there. (Plus one I'm hoping to get Lucky Phil into some time, but we'll see). Anyway, I'll check them out, and see if they have any on sale and let you guys know.

Also, check second hand stores. Sometimes you can find them cheap, and sometimes they're still in new condition. Smile

Oh, and the last flightsuit I modded, I told myself it would be 'the last', but if people get desperate, I guess I can mod some flightsuits for you.

And, for my harness, I bought a roll of silver/grey seatbelt on ebay. It made around 4 or 5 harnesses, and around 3 belts. I can make harnesses for people, no probs. Cool
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Apok Posted 09-01-2014, 05:43 PM -
Drop Bear Squadron Leader

I have plenty of seat belt material as well Tamsin. About 100 meters if you need it.

I have plenty of seat belt material as well Tamsin. About 100 meters if you need it.
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2014, 05:43 PM by Apok.)
Back to top Find
Offline Jediprincess Posted 09-01-2014, 05:49 PM -
Tatooine Member

Awesome. I know Dino needs some for his belt.

If you need me to bust out some harnesses, I'll grab it from you sometime, and I can sew them up for everyone.
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Apok Posted 10-01-2014, 11:28 AM -

Thanks Tamsin. You are now harness and belt girl!!!
Back to top Find
Offline Jeadus Teal Posted 10-01-2014, 04:49 PM -
Tatooine Member

I will put my hand up as well for the harness. Thanks Tamsin Wink
Back to top Find
Offline Rebelrach Posted 10-01-2014, 09:00 PM -
Public Relations Officer

Shame we didn't have the 'you only need one flight suit' info before Jeadus Teal and I bought 4 and shared the postage! So I guess I can sell one, a 92R....for $19.95

Definitely up for a seat belt harness too please Tamsin!
Back to top Find
Offline Jediprincess Posted 10-01-2014, 09:13 PM -
Tatooine Member

No worries, and I'm sure you guys will be able to sell your spare flightsuits. Smile
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Gene Neon Posted 11-01-2014, 04:23 PM -

Things I have so far for my X Wing pilot costume are my boots and gloves.
[Image: Boots1_zps6519436e.jpg]
[Image: Boots2_zps85016032.jpg]
[Image: gloves1_zps17f89c07.jpg]
I would also be very interested in having a harness made up and if you could also help me make the adjustment to the overalls when I can get them.

Thanks Tamsin. Smile
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2014, 04:24 PM by Gene Neon.)
Back to top Find
Offline Apok Posted 11-01-2014, 06:39 PM -

Having a spare flight suit to mod is a good thing. Depending on the model it may be different to the one Tamsin had. Plus if you don't end up using one you can on sell. New threads up by Tuesday.
Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)