Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

ApokX-Wing Pilot parts info

Offline Thrawn V'jun Posted 22-12-2013, 10:33 PM -

I am sooo in for this Big Grin

I would like to a B-Wing or maybe an A-Wing pilot but frankly the helmets put me off a bit...

"May The Force be with you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
"Good. Twice the pride, double the fall. I've been looking forward to this" - Count Dooku
"If so powerful you are, why leave?" - Jedi Master Yoda
Back to top Find
Offline Apok Posted 23-12-2013, 07:57 AM -
Drop Bear Squadron Leader

(19-12-2013, 03:09 PM)nassik Wrote: You can get gauntlets here:
http://www.leathermystics.com/gauntlets/gauntlets.html

You want the plain ones. $25.00 for the gloves but roughly $30.00 to ship them.

Not a bad option. I'd love to see some pics so we can compare them to the ones we get for the TIE pilots. Might have found a better option people!!
Back to top Find
Offline The Sniper Posted 23-12-2013, 04:09 PM -
<span style="color: #FF00FF;"><strong>Fallen Rebel Hero</strong></span>

Had a talk to JediMel this morning. Even though she doesn't get on here to often, she might be interested in an X-Wing pilot.
Back to top Find
Offline Apok Posted 08-01-2014, 02:37 PM -

Towards the end of this week I will start putting up some parts interest run links. Starting with the stuff Mark Dickson does (chest box, metal bits etc). We will do an interest run to get a few at the same time to save postage. Interest runs will last 3 weeks and then you will have 2 weeks to pay. This will hopefully get everyone sorted for DW2014.
Back to top Find
Offline Jeadus Teal Posted 08-01-2014, 04:11 PM -
Tatooine Member

Sounds good Apok. Thanks
Back to top Find
Offline Apok Posted 09-01-2014, 11:01 AM -

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Coveralls-Ove...7e8&_uhb=1

Some cheap overalls people. Get them before they are gone. Or at least not there until they get some more. You will need two. One to cut up and one to wear. You can probably cut up one suit to mod 2 or 3 suits so make friends with people.
Back to top Find
Offline Rebelrach Posted 09-01-2014, 01:33 PM -
Public Relations Officer

That's a great start Apok.

We have folk all over the place that expressed interest in the xwing costume...could you perhaps start a brand new thread starting with the overalls so we all start together and folk don't get left behind in sourcing parts? Some folk read FB some don't....I know its not your job to chase up people but if all the info is in the one place - here on the forums in a new thread - folk can start their costume. Is your aim to have this all up for DW14 including the helmets?
Back to top Find
Offline Apok Posted 09-01-2014, 01:35 PM -

That is going to happen this week. Thought I would post on FB and also here about the overalls as they will go quick for that price.
Back to top Find
Offline Rebelrach Posted 09-01-2014, 01:44 PM -
Public Relations Officer

Great!!! Don't suppose you're game enough to see if any Redbacks want to cross over? I know Matt (the Gamorean guard) was interested....Junkyard topic??
Back to top Find
Offline Apok Posted 09-01-2014, 02:21 PM -

I'll post something on FB. That will get to people a little quicker.
Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
2 Guest(s)