Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

ApokX-Wing Pilot parts info

Offline Rebelrach Posted 17-01-2014, 01:25 PM -
Public Relations Officer

Yes Donut I'm seeing Mamasith on Sunday as have the mods for the flightsuit with me so we will work out if we can mod just 1 item to approvable standard or, we may even be able to get away with cutting up 1 coverall for 3 of us, cost could be split 3 ways so about $30 each. Jeadous Teal has paid for 2, bit we can work out the money later no worries. Will let you know Sunday nite. Then you should just need the flack vest like me and they can be bought separately. Thrawn might want to look at the vest/overall combo so he's sorted, but all vests need new clips to be approvable. We can do all that together too. :-)
Back to top Find
Offline Apok Posted 17-01-2014, 02:49 PM -
Drop Bear Squadron Leader

This is a thread for all your part needs.

http://tatooinebase.com.au/forum/showthr...27#pid2827

Please continue talking on this thread not that one. It is for info only.

Also if you are starting a parts run please start a new thread. List the part you are doing a group order for. Show a pic and give a price.

Please feel free to talk to me or anyone else that is a pilot for more information.
Back to top Find
Offline Jeadus Teal Posted 18-01-2014, 11:01 AM -
Tatooine Member

(17-01-2014, 06:38 AM)Jeadus Teal Wrote: Ok, so far Shaun needs 1x Large gloves, Rach needs 1x Medium gloves, Matthew (Donut) requires gloves, but not sure which size. Will there be anyone else.

I can do a group order for the White Flack Vest if required. Just need a show of hands.
http://www.thecostumebase.com/x-wing-reb...-costumes/
The gloves were ordered this morning. The prices set for the gloves are $25 US + shipping and divided by 4 people will be $40 AUS each.
Back to top Find
Offline SideshowMel Posted 19-01-2014, 12:55 PM -

I would like to do this costume but really want to know how much Apok's helmets will cost?
Back to top Find
Offline Apok Posted 19-01-2014, 04:17 PM -
Drop Bear Squadron Leader

No idea Mel but I am guessing for a non painted kit less than $200. It will depend on the amount of resin I use. I will also need to get visors from somewhere or make some new ones. April said she may be able to make one for me.
Back to top Find
Offline chopper Posted 04-02-2014, 10:13 AM -
Tatooine Member

Funds permitting I would like to do one of these this year too, the bits I have so far are the boots, gloves and code cylinders, so now to get the rest of it one piece at a time. I might get the overalls from the pervious link if there easy to get modified.
Back to top Find
Offline Jeadus Teal Posted 04-02-2014, 10:27 AM -
Tatooine Member

(04-02-2014, 10:13 AM)chopper Wrote: Funds permitting I would like to do one of these this year too, the bits I have so far are the boots, gloves and code cylinders, so now to get the rest of it one piece at a time. I might get the overalls from the pervious link if there easy to get modified.

The Xwing flight suit listed will most likely need to have the zipper replaced and place an extra pocket onto the leg. You will also need to alter the flack vest with the clips and extras required.
Back to top Find
Offline Rebelrach Posted 04-02-2014, 09:34 PM -
Public Relations Officer

The 'Costumebase' flightsuit is approvable as is, and doesn't need any modifications. (From the xwing CRL - Thigh pockets with rectangular flap closures (upper set required, lower set optional).

Jason is right the flak vest requires work - some piping inserted in it and 2 different sets of clips and some sewing. We'd be happy to do a build thread on the mods if there are more pilots doing a run later this year. Go Drop Bears!!! :-)
Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
2 Guest(s)