Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

DuckBelly Dance Concert to end Womens Cancer

Offline Duck Posted 10-10-2013, 08:41 PM -

I am having issues trying to post this as an eventComputer Error. I am not a fabulous computer head lol
Anyway, I am hosting a charity concert to help a friend and fellow 501st member raise money so she can take part in the 60km walk against Womens Cancer.
I already have invited the Redback Garrison, but would like to extend the invitation to Tattooine Base.
Details are
19th October
Patrons are arriving at 6pm and it would be great to have troopers to greet them as well as have photos during intermission.
Concert is at Bethania Community Hall.
Station Rd
Bethania

Hope to see a few of you come Heart

[Image: DZ-Duck_zps71cad252.gif]
:BN12::GCSN12::GCSN13:Big GrinW13:
Back to top Find
Offline stormraven Posted 10-10-2013, 10:46 PM -
Tatooine Jedi

I don't think its your fabulous computer head that is stopping you from posting thing Duck I think you'll find Sandman is making some changes to the way events are requested. But feel free to keep banging your head on the computer. Computer Error

I'm going to this event already but if anyone else can come along it is for a good cause and the belly dancing is great too. Heart
Back to top Find
Offline Duck Posted 11-10-2013, 08:33 PM -

Oh good to know I am not being a techtard again lol. Yes the acts are beautiful this year a great cross section of different Belly dance styles AND there is a little Burlesque added to the program along with a magician!

Back to top Find
Offline Duck Posted 17-10-2013, 05:50 PM -

Copied from the Redback forums. I would love to see some Rebels attend this event Smile

A few notes for troopers attending:
* admission is free of course for Redbacks who are trooping or wrangling. If you bring a non Redback partner or friends they will need to pay admission of $20.
* You a large co-ed air con change room. Most of the performers will most likely change in the toilets.Water will be available in change area and there is a canteen.
* If you have any special requests such as dark side cookies or lollies just let me know I will have them for you.
* toilets are inside the the same building
* ample parking
* The show program is nothing less than fabulous so when not suited up enjoy the show Smile
* If you don't have my number message me
* This is a very easy entertaining troop. I hope you all enjoy yourselves. Last year the Belly dancers LOVED you, and being performers they LOVE theatrics. Feel free to play out your character and have lots of fun with the girls and the audience. They might be shy at first!

* Any requests just ask and I will try my best to provide.

Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
5 Guest(s)