Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

SandmanMUST READ: CoF 2013 & Rebel

Offline Sandman Posted 17-09-2013, 10:12 AM -
Tatooine Member

we have intercepted a transmission from the 501st Redbacks regrading Carnival of Flowers 2013.

"This event will be a 501st troopers only, and if any Rebels are spotted they will...."

well the transmission broke up but im sure you can understand that this years event is STRICTLY FOR 501st MEMBERS ONLY and if anyone from Rebel Legion is in a RL costume on the day and attempting to tag along with them, the event coordinator will ask you to leave immediately (this is beyond my control).

I know this sounds unfair but be assured we will attend next year (2014) as a registered charity group for the parade, if you feel the need to attend then help them wrangle, it will be a warm day so maybe a back pack with some water in it will be appreciated.

thank you for your understanding.
(This post was last modified: 17-09-2013, 04:35 PM by Sandman.)
Back to top Find
Offline Jediprincess Posted 17-09-2013, 12:55 PM -
Tatooine Member

Yeah guys,
If there are any 'Rebels only' who would still like to come along, we can always use wranglers/helpers. We'll have some spare Redback shirts you can wear.

It's a really great event, and it will give you an idea of what to expect next year when we bring Rebel Awesomeness to the Parade.

Cool
Back to top WWW Find
Offline muppet Posted 17-09-2013, 02:42 PM -

Better not wear a "dual legion" costumes ;P

[Image: muppetmbogif.gif]
Back to top Find
Offline Duck Posted 17-09-2013, 03:51 PM -

Chuckles "worm day"

[Image: DZ-Duck_zps71cad252.gif]
:BN12::GCSN12::GCSN13:Big GrinW13:
Back to top Find
Offline Jeadus Teal Posted 18-09-2013, 08:02 AM -
Tatooine Member

Saber Duel What, no "Rebel Scum" to bring balance to the force by infiltrating another Imperial held event?? Saber Duel
(This post was last modified: 18-09-2013, 08:04 AM by Jeadus Teal.)
Back to top Find
Offline Rebelrach Posted 18-09-2013, 08:54 PM -
Public Relations Officer

Yeah bummer hey, we need Jedi and light sabers and Chewie and R2...ah well next year we can Rebel it up!!

I'm really excited about the parade....even as an Imperial Officer...(gah!)
Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)