Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

SatayWigs (Generic Jedi)

Offline Satay Posted 12-08-2013, 11:12 PM -

Hey Rebels,

I'm working on another generic Jedi build (human this time, for when I need a break from being a Twi'lek) and I was just wondering if anyone knew of any restrictions on wigs? There's nothing listed in the Costume Standards.

Basically, I'm looking at a few 'alternative' colour choices (nothing fluoro or ridiculously vibrant), but wasn't sure if odd coloured hair was a no-no Huh

Thoughts?

Sarah

"Let's just say my master will always do what needs to be done. I'm not even sure how peacetime will agree with him." -- Ahsoka Tano
Back to top Find
Offline stormraven Posted 13-08-2013, 01:23 PM -
Tatooine Jedi

If you are going for a generic Jedi than it shouldn't depend too much on what hair style/color your wig is. But if you do want an excuse to go with something more outlandish there is a near human race called Zeltrons you may want to look at. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Zeltron
Back to top Find
Offline Satay Posted 13-08-2013, 11:32 PM -

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I figured style in the Star Wars universe is pretty diverse *coughAmidalacough* so a different coloured wig should be OK Smile

Sarah

"Let's just say my master will always do what needs to be done. I'm not even sure how peacetime will agree with him." -- Ahsoka Tano
Back to top Find
Offline Hopfot Posted 15-08-2013, 09:38 AM -

There is no restriction on the use of Wigs with regards to Generic Jedi. Infact, Generic Jedi can be somewhat relaxed in style and look, so long as it follows the guidelines set out in the Standards. Wink

"This weapon is your life" - Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Satay Posted 15-08-2013, 08:17 PM -

Excellent! Looking forward to creating a different look for this one Big Grin

Sarah

Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
3 Guest(s)