Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

rubbrduckyninjaReturned Padawan

Offline rubbrduckyninja Posted 20-06-2013, 07:59 PM -

Hey everyone!
I'm not sure if any of you remember me, but I've been lurking a bit since 2011, though I kinda dropped off the radar while I finished youngling training (Yeah QCS!).
Every BrisNova I've gotten a photo with anyone who's around, 501st or Rebels, though I've always been a bit to scared too hang around with you guys Blush. My profile pic might jog some memories Smile
Anyhow, I turn 18 in less than a month (finally!) and I'd really like to rebuild my costume from scratch and join you guys! So far I've pulled out all my old tutorials, sketched some ideas, watch-listed heaps on eBay and gazed forlornly at my lonely lightsaber.
I hope I'm able to join your ranks in the future! Big Grin

call me ducky Big Grin
Back to top Find
Offline gmrhodes13 Posted 20-06-2013, 08:28 PM -
501st & Rebel Member

I'm new hear but Hi and welcome back Big Grin

[Image: tk85421-2.gif]
Back to top Find
Offline stormraven Posted 21-06-2013, 02:20 AM -
Tatooine Jedi

Welcome back RDNinja Applause Applause , I'm glad to see you back on the forums, and are almost able to fully join us. Cool . Keep an eye on upcoming troops here and in the Redbacks forums and if you can make it along to an event come and (re) introduce yourself.

Also the Generic Jedi Guidelines have changed recently so you may want to recheck your tutorials to see if they meet the new criteria.

And the Redbacks have now got a Bo Katarn to talk armor with, if you are still interested in that costume.

Cheers
(This post was last modified: 21-06-2013, 08:38 AM by stormraven.)
Back to top Find
Offline Rebelrach Posted 26-06-2013, 11:36 PM -
Public Relations Officer

Welcome! Hope to see you trooping soon, keep in touch with the Rebels and Imperials if you want to join a troop sometime and have a chat!
Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)