Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

SatayHelp me, Tatooine Base--you're my only hope!

Offline Satay Posted 04-06-2013, 11:25 PM -

Fellow rebels, I'm coming here with a personal request (please delete this thread if this kind of thing isn't permitted Blush )

Myself and my boyfriend Damian (a few of you have met him dressed as Darth Maul) are finalists in a competition to win a trip to San Diego Comic-Con! But we need votes to win!

HOW YOU CAN HELP

1. Head to SF Australia's Facebook page here.

2. 'Like' the page (you can unlike it at the end of the competition period).

3. Click on the 'Photo Slam' tab at the top of the page (under the cover pic). You have to be on a computer, not a mobile device.

4. Vote for both of our photos. Mine is a photo is of me sitting at my work desk with a Boba Fett helmet on. Damian's photo is of him dressed as Doctor Who, standing in a Telstra phone box.

That's it! You can vote for BOTH of our photos (not just one) EVERY DAY for the two weeks that the competition is on, so if you want to vote every day, that would be amazing! The more votes the better!

Super mega thanks to anyone who wants to throw a vote our way and MTFBWY! Mexican Wave Right

Sarah

"Let's just say my master will always do what needs to be done. I'm not even sure how peacetime will agree with him." -- Ahsoka Tano
Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)