Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

SandmanPlease Welcome KELD the Tusken

Offline Sandman Posted 23-05-2013, 10:16 AM -
Tatooine Member

URGH URGH RGH!!!

we have a new tusken from Rocky, you must be crazz, i guess thats why you are a tusken Tongue

Please welcome KELD whom made an appearance at the Million Pews Walk last weekend and from all reports enjoyed it.

[Image: 8125-A.jpg]
Back to top Find
Offline stormraven Posted 23-05-2013, 10:44 AM -
Tatooine Jedi

Welcome Keld looks like you had a great troop up in Rocky, hope you passed the vet inspection ok.
Back to top Find
Offline Satay Posted 23-05-2013, 07:16 PM -

Nice work! Welcome Smile

Sarah

"Let's just say my master will always do what needs to be done. I'm not even sure how peacetime will agree with him." -- Ahsoka Tano
Back to top Find
Offline Angelman Posted 23-05-2013, 07:46 PM -

Hey Nick, that costume looks familiar, congratulations on getting approved. Had so much fun with the Tusken at Million Paws, looking forward to many more troops with you.
Suppose Lisa and I will have to Jedi up more often, now that you are RL approved.

Good luck on your your long term build too. You should post up a build thread for it (unless you want to keep it a secret it and surprise everyone).

Michael.
Back to top Find
Offline Rebelrach Posted 23-05-2013, 10:31 PM -
Public Relations Officer

Congrats mate! The troop pics were hilarious! Guess Tuskens have a good sense of humour!!!
Back to top Find
Offline Keld Posted 25-05-2013, 07:16 PM -

Thanks all its great to be so welcomed Smile i had such a ball in my new tusken and after i install the fan that angelman so nicely game me into the mask it will be alot cooler. as for my next build i will make a thred for it when it gets a little closer.
Back to top Find
Offline Sandman Posted 27-05-2013, 09:39 AM -
Tatooine Member

hey welcome mate, i plan to coming up to Rocky in August so might see you around them, but welcome along!!
Back to top Find
Offline The Sniper Posted 27-05-2013, 06:35 PM -
<span style="color: #FF00FF;"><strong>Fallen Rebel Hero</strong></span>

Tusken Raiders rock!!Tusken Raider And yes, you have to be a little crazy to be a Tusken.Tongue
Back to top Find
Offline Jediprincess Posted 02-06-2013, 09:02 PM -
Tatooine Member

Welcome! Smile
Back to top WWW Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)