Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

Base Command Team 2019/2020

Offline Moo Posted 04-10-2019 - 09:27 AM
Base CO
Base CO
Temple of the Twin Suns Member

Hello there!

Please join me in welcoming the Command team for the 2019/2020 term.

BCO (Base Commanding Officer) - Moo
For those who don't know me, my name is Murray. I joined the Rebel Legion as a full member in 2016. I moved in to the Command team as a BEC in 2017, and then as BCO for the 2018/2019 term. I'm excited to be able to continue in this role, and look forward to working with you all, helping to maintain Tatooines place as the best base in all of the Legion!

BXO (Base Executive Officer) - Vagin Sillk-Maac
I'm sure Gavin needs no introduction, as he's a well known, and well liked member of the base. This term I asked Gavin if he'd take up the challenge of being my right hand man, and thankfully he accepted. A constant presence at troops, and always with a smile on his face, he's the right guy for the job.

BMO (Base Membership Officer) - Mammsith
Kayle is well known for her vast knowledge of the costuming standards, and the high degree of quality she expects from our membership. She's helped many of us navigate the application process, and is also happy to help out with any costuming questions, being able to answer anything that gets thrown at her.

BMO Assistant - Valledor
Kristan is a new addition to the Command team this year, and a pillar among the local Jedi community. With his outstanding robes, and knowledge of the costuming standards for what is one of the largest Detachments in the Rebel Legion, he'll have no troubles assisting any one wanting to join the Jedi Temple that's seeking costuming advice.

Websmiths - Altair & Nesath
John and Anthony are continuing on as our interwebs gurus. Whenever there's a problem, they're there working away behind the scenes, making sure things run smoothly for us all. Thanks to them, you all get to read my long winded posts.

BEC (Base Events Coordinator) - MyKill
Another new face on the team, Michael stands head and shoulders above the rest. Michael has taken on the large role of being the BEC this term, which I'm sure he'll have no problems with. Always eager and helpful, he's a great fit for the team.

Charity Officer - Dark Dora
Stacey is continuing this year in her role as Charity Officer. She makes sure that we keep track of all monies raised, and that it is reported to the RL Command. A Jawa and money, it's a match made in heaven.

PROs (Public Relations Officers) - Iceheart & JediCasey
Sue and Casey are stepping up again in their roles as Public Relations Officers for Tatooine. Articulate and creative, these two ladies are charged with promoting the base, and growing our public presence. You'll see their handiwork on our Facebook page, and Instagram.

Merch Officer - Diatium
Leith is the creator of all things shiny and pretty. Continuing on from last year, Leith works tirelessly to keep on providing us all with the things we want the most - MERCH.

Merch Officer - shawnmfyfe
Shawn has probably one of the hardest jobs - working with Leith. This year, Shawn aka C3PO, has joined the team as one of our Merch Officers, helping to bring to life all of the wonderful ideas to satisfy every collectors needs.

RC (Regional Captain) - Nighthawk
This year, with the base being spread over such a large area, the role of RC has been implemented. The RC acts as a liaison between other members and Base Command for their geographical region, helping to make sure Tatooine is being represented the best way possible. Trevor is friendly, approachable, and knowledgable on all things Rebel Legion, and perfect for the job.

Last but not least, our unsung hero - Moxxxie. Jacqui is the brains behind the forum, and without her we wouldn't have this little space we call home. Thanks Moxxxie!

Here's to a great year!

Cheers
Moo
(This post was last modified: 28-10-2019 06:10 PM by Moo.)

[Image: h3e9BHK.png]
Back to top Find Like Post
Offline Ashlyn_Dubreas Posted 04-10-2019 - 09:19 PM
Temple Master

Congradulations everyone!

Jedi Weapon Master Ashlyn Dubreas
Temple Master 2019-2020
Back to top WWW Find Like Post
Offline Vagin Sillk-Maac Posted 05-10-2019 - 07:51 AM
Tatooine Executive Officer
Base XO
Drop Bear Squadron Member