Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

KudaKannonSalutations

Offline KudaKannon Posted 05-08-2019, 04:25 PM -

Hello all,
New here. Just recently finished The Clone Wars series,again, and really want to make a jedi temple guard. My friend, Ashlyn Dubreas,pointed me to the forums. I have been looking around on the forums and found them super helpful with the CRL. However, I am looking to make it myself, or as much as I can. I got a bit lost and couldnt find any templates for robes. Can anyone point me in a direction? I am super excited to be a part of the legion!!!
Kuda Kannon
Back to top Find
Offline Triple9 Posted 05-08-2019, 06:30 PM -
Tatooine Member

As far as I know there is onpy 1 temple guard and he's selling his on the RL forum you might be able to search and find him and ask
Back to top Find
Offline Ashlyn_Dubreas Posted 06-08-2019, 10:00 PM -

Welcome to the Rebel side of life.

A pattern for the robe...probably two of the best people to help with that is Mamasith and Valledor. It is tricky cause most of our Jedi have gotten the generic Jedi robe that is really easy to buy or make but the Temple Guard's robe I think is slightly different. But yeah if you send those two a message they should be able to help.

Jedi Weapon Master Ashlyn Dubreas
Temple Master 2019-2020
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Moo Posted 07-08-2019, 02:34 PM -
Tatooine Member

Welcome to the Tatooine Forums!
It's a good looking costume, but sadly I know nothing about Sad

[Image: h3e9BHK.png]
Back to top Find
Offline KudaKannon Posted 13-08-2019, 10:49 AM -

(05-08-2019, 06:30 PM)Triple9 Wrote: As far as I know there is onpy 1 temple guard and he's selling his on the RL forum you might be able to search and find him and ask

Thank you triple 9. Do you know their forum name? I have been wondering around the rebel legion website looking at what others have done/ doing.

(07-08-2019, 02:34 PM)Moo Wrote: Welcome to the Tatooine Forums!
It's a good looking costume, but sadly I know nothing about Sad

Thank you Moo for the welcome. I am excited to join the ranks.
(This post was last modified: 13-08-2019, 10:50 AM by KudaKannon.)
Back to top Find
Offline Triple9 Posted 13-08-2019, 07:04 PM -
Tatooine Member

Sorry just did a search and can't seem to find it, it might've been sold and the post taken down
Back to top Find
Offline Ashlyn_Dubreas Posted 13-10-2019, 06:54 PM -

It is a great idea to create a build thread in the Costume Progress section. That way everyone can watch as you build your costume and can give you advice and such.

Jedi Weapon Master Ashlyn Dubreas
Temple Master 2019-2020
Back to top WWW Find

User(s) browsing this thread
2 Guest(s)