Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

SandmanWelcome to the colourful Jedi Satay

Offline Sandman Posted 08-05-2013, 08:49 PM -
Tatooine Member

Welcome Satay with her Gida'dira Jedi

[Image: 8072-A.jpg]

i think some of you may have met her at the Gold Coast Supanova and well she stood out with her Pink Jedi. Please welcome her to Tatooine Base.
Back to top Find
Offline stormraven Posted 08-05-2013, 09:25 PM -
Tatooine Jedi

Congratulations on your approval Satay Applause and welcome to Tatooine Base. I look forward to trooping with you soon. Cool
Back to top Find
Offline Hopfot Posted 08-05-2013, 09:36 PM -

Sad to see they forced you to make the lightsaber purple. Stupid little things like that are what make me really hate the Judges.

"This weapon is your life" - Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Back to top WWW Find
Offline nassik Posted 08-05-2013, 09:41 PM -

I liked the pink. Welcome, though!

[Image: RebelPilotSig_zps4a3d814e.jpg]
Back to top Find
Offline Satay Posted 08-05-2013, 10:11 PM -

Thanks everyone! I was stoked when I got the email today. Can't wait to be a part of an official troop now! Dancing Banana

(08-05-2013, 09:36 PM)Hopfot Wrote: Sad to see they forced you to make the lightsaber purple. Stupid little things like that are what make me really hate the Judges.

Yeah, I was a bit bummed about that too, but I guess it's better to have a team of Judges that are overly thorough, as opposed to a team that are pretty lax on guidelines. Ahhh, politics! Laugh

Sarah

"Let's just say my master will always do what needs to be done. I'm not even sure how peacetime will agree with him." -- Ahsoka Tano
Back to top Find
Offline Hopfot Posted 09-05-2013, 08:16 AM -

(08-05-2013, 10:11 PM)Satay Wrote:
(08-05-2013, 09:36 PM)Hopfot Wrote: Sad to see they forced you to make the lightsaber purple. Stupid little things like that are what make me really hate the Judges.

Yeah, I was a bit bummed about that too, but I guess it's better to have a team of Judges that are overly thorough, as opposed to a team that are pretty lax on guidelines. Ahhh, politics! Laugh

Just wish they would make up their minds as to which they will be. Tongue

"This weapon is your life" - Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Rebelrach Posted 09-05-2013, 11:39 AM -
Public Relations Officer

Oh congrats!!! So fast and looks brilliant!! Well done!!
We have a Mater little Miracles walk coming up in June at Southbank... That would be a nice fun troop to start! Check the events board!!
Back to top Find
Offline Jediprincess Posted 09-05-2013, 03:06 PM -
Tatooine Member

Woohoo! Congrats! Smile
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Thrawn V'jun Posted 10-05-2013, 08:48 PM -

Congrats Satay! Smile Looking forward to trooping with you in the future

"May The Force be with you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
"Good. Twice the pride, double the fall. I've been looking forward to this" - Count Dooku
"If so powerful you are, why leave?" - Jedi Master Yoda
Back to top Find
Offline Jeadus Teal Posted 11-05-2013, 05:41 PM -
Tatooine Member

Hi again Satay (Sarah). It was great meeting you and your partner at Supanova and hope to see you both at the next charity event. Wink
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2013, 05:41 PM by Jeadus Teal.)
Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
2 Guest(s)