Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

SquidBrisbane Supanova 2018

Offline Squid Posted 15-11-2018, 12:31 PM -
Tatooine Member

Date: 9-11 November 2018

Venue: Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre

Time: Friday 1pm to 8pm. 10am-6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Mission: To make SupaNova awesome!

Trooper Attendance: To many to list – check out the sign up sheet to know more Smile

Details: What a weekend! People loved us like usual, even if it was a little slower than last year due to no big big celebrities. I just wanted to throw out some thank you’s to people instead of details, those who attended know we were amazing like usual, those who couldn’t make it, well there is always next year!
To everyone who bumped in, and bumped out THANK YOU! To those who helped wrangle and spruik for Brainchild, THANK YOU!
The Emperors chair was an amazing prop to have out for everyone, a massive thank you to Redpaint for lending it to us for the weekend! Tantive was also a hit, so thank you Diatium for getting that approved for the weekend.
A big big thank you to Candice and Shannon for working the raffle sales hard over the weekend, I don’t think we could have had the sales we did without you both!
MammaSith, thank you so much for helping me do the counts each night, so many coins so little time.

On a final note, a big thank you to my hubby (who isn’t a member...yet), I know that with Comic Con, Nova and all the events in between, I’ve been absent and a little stressed but you’ve been an absolute gem at listening and giving me ideas and help throughout it all!

Charity Funds Raised:
$3,704.02 – Hire a Tardis had their biggest donation ever of $1,414!!!!

Injuries / Malfunctions: None that I was made aware of

Public Incidents: None

Mission Status: As always, Nova loved us and they can’t wait to have us back in April!

I'm so glad I found you, and didn't kill you.
Back to top Find
Offline Moo Posted 16-11-2018, 08:54 AM -
Tatooine Member

Great job everyone, and fantastic work as POC for another event Squid! Super proud to be a part of this base, and all the hard work every one puts in Applause

Fantastic amount raised too!

[Image: h3e9BHK.png]
Back to top Find
Offline Ashlyn_Dubreas Posted 19-11-2018, 05:59 PM -

Thank you for all your hard work Squid!!

Jedi Weapon Master Ashlyn Dubreas
Temple Master 2019-2020
Back to top WWW Find
Offline TripleSix Posted 22-11-2018, 03:17 PM -
awesome new member

Nice work everyone, I was great to finally catch up with so many others!
Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)