Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

SandmanWelcome Angleman's Cody!

Offline Sandman Posted 08-05-2013, 08:03 PM -
Tatooine Member

After a few months delay and just in time for the weekends Dreamworld Troop, please welcome the First Animated Cody to Tatooine Base and boy did it look fantastic in the parades!

[Image: 8044-A.jpg]
Back to top Find
Offline stormraven Posted 08-05-2013, 09:31 PM -
Tatooine Jedi

Congratulations AngleCody I'm glad you got this in time for DreamWorld as it looks fantastic Applause
Back to top Find
Offline Satay Posted 08-05-2013, 10:13 PM -

Woah, nice work on the build! Looking forward to checking this one out in person Cool

Sarah

"Let's just say my master will always do what needs to be done. I'm not even sure how peacetime will agree with him." -- Ahsoka Tano
Back to top Find
Offline Rebelrach Posted 09-05-2013, 12:05 AM -
Public Relations Officer

Congrats Michael, looked great at Dreamworld!
Back to top Find
Offline CatThrawn Posted 09-05-2013, 04:07 PM -

Totally awesome, rebel thunder!
Back to top Find
Offline Angelman Posted 10-05-2013, 07:10 PM -

I can't lay claim to building Cody sadly. It bought it off Joey Kwan in the USA. (It is THE armour used in the CRL for the 501st version of Phase 1 animated Cody). I was lucky enough that Joey is the same size as me.
Cody's got his work cut out for him, he's going to be visiting a lot of special and sick kids and hopefully make them smile.
We've now got Cody, Rex and Boost all in the one town.
Clone up people it's where it's at Big Grin

PS I think my Jedi robes are hotter to wear than clone armour, go figure Rolleyes

Michael (Angelman)
Back to top Find
Offline stormraven Posted 10-05-2013, 07:37 PM -
Tatooine Jedi

(10-05-2013, 07:10 PM)Angelman Wrote: PS I think my Jedi robes are hotter to wear than clone armour, go figure Rolleyes

Michael (Angelman)

No you are just cooler as Cody Cool than you are as a Jedi Big Grin
Back to top Find
Offline piercewelsh Posted 03-11-2022, 01:47 AM -

It is critical to have high-quality content in terms of attracting people to come see the website, and that is exactly what this website provides. My site: 무료바카라 팁
Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)