Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

SquidOZCC 2018

Offline Squid Posted 05-10-2018, 05:45 PM -
Tatooine Member

Friday 21st September
Saturday 22nd September 2018
Sunday 23rd September 2018

Mission:
To have add a little Star Wars fun for the crowds and raise money for Jayden and Thalia.

Charitable Donation/Amount:
$1,173.78 raised

Members
RL,GA's & RBG - big thank you to everyone who turned up with the situation as it was.
A big thanks to those who bumped in and bumped out! As well as Sticky for being the cargo carrier, you rock man!

Thank you all, I could not have done it with out you all - but the biggest thank you to Trent for dealing with my stress and a bajillion messages. You are the real MVP here my friend!

I'm so glad I found you, and didn't kill you.
Back to top Find
Offline Moo Posted 05-10-2018, 06:47 PM -
Tatooine Member

Great work Squid and Drone! You guys turned some trying conditions in to a great experience for all involved, with a fantastic amount raised!

Huge shout out to all the Rebels that were able to attend (I know the circumstances really made it tough for a lot of people to be able to be there), you guys did the base proud Smile

[Image: h3e9BHK.png]
Back to top Find
Offline algebraj Posted 11-01-2019, 10:18 PM -

(05-10-2018, 05:45 PM)Squid Wrote: Friday 21st September
Saturday 22nd September 2018
Sunday 23rd September 2018

Mission:
To have add a little Star Wars fun for the crowds and raise money for Jayden and Thalia.

Charitable Donation/Amount:
$1,173.78 raised

Members
RL,GA's & RBG - big thank you to everyone who turned up with the situation as it was.
A big thanks to those who bumped in and bumped out! As well as Sticky for being the cargo carrier, you rock man!

Thank you all, I could not have done it with out you all - but the biggest thank you to Trent for dealing with my stress and a bajillion messages. You are the real MVP here my friend!
Great work Squid (Y) thumbs up.
Back to top WWW Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)