Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

Ashlyn_DubreasTLJ Rey Battle

Offline Ashlyn_Dubreas Posted 25-02-2019, 11:47 PM -

(25-02-2019, 04:42 PM)BerniceHarris Wrote: Are those guttural screams and snarls she gives off. They could have come off as super cheesy and ridiculous, but Daisy Ridley gives them such a savage, visceral edge that they’re borderline terrifying. Made me think, “Wow, yep, she’s definitely getting dangerously close to the Dark Side.” Really great performance.

Well she got very close to using a Force ability called "Force Scream" which is a dark side dominated ability, all she had to do was add force energy behind it. Rey and Kylo are both more grey than light or dark, not even they are aware of it themselves. For example, the only way Rey is able to beat Kylo in TFA is because she delves into the dark side of the Force without even realising it. Meanwhile, Kylo uses the first lightsaber form known as "Shi-Cho" which is what Jedi Younglings are first taught. Not a single dark side user before him uses that form, they aren't even taught that form by their sith masters. They are each constantly drawn to the polar opposites of the side they strive to be one, including each other.

Jedi Weapon Master Ashlyn Dubreas
Temple Master 2019-2020
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Ashlyn_Dubreas Posted 17-03-2019, 06:30 AM -

Sorry everyone I have been doing updates on my Facebook cosplay page and completely forgot about this thread. Everything is pretty much done, only waiting on my belt and holster to arrive in the mail. Then it will be all ready for the approval process. Thank you Valledor for all your amazing, hard work in helping me with this build.

http://imgur.com/a/qTX8maq

In the photo I am wearing everything but the wig, bracer (which I left at home), Belt, holster and obviously makeup (so please ignore the zombie look)Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 17-03-2019, 06:34 AM by Ashlyn_Dubreas.)

Temple Master 2019-2020
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Ashlyn_Dubreas Posted 01-04-2019, 10:47 AM -

Great news! On Saturday I submitted my application for approval to the Rebel Legion. I am so excited!!! Fingers crossed that I am approved on time for Goldnova Weekend.

https://i.imgur.com/LaTsG6S.jpg

Temple Master 2019-2020
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Ktty Posted 10-04-2019, 08:06 PM -
Tatooine Member

How’s the approval progressing?

Somebody has to save our skins
Back to top Find
Offline Ashlyn_Dubreas Posted 11-04-2019, 06:14 AM -

It is going alright. Haven't been approved yet unfortunately but I will be wearing it at Goldnova. Just won't be wearing while trooping or wrangling unless I get approved over the weekend. So everyone will get to see it I just won't be standing in front of backdrops and such with members of the public.
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2019, 06:23 AM by Ashlyn_Dubreas.)

Temple Master 2019-2020
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Ashlyn_Dubreas Posted 12-04-2019, 06:08 AM -

Nevermind I just got approved!

Temple Master 2019-2020
Back to top WWW Find

User(s) browsing this thread
2 Guest(s)