Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

Ashlyn_DubreasX-Wing Rebellion Pilot Research

Offline Ashlyn_Dubreas Posted 05-07-2018, 07:22 PM -

Hey Everyone!

As my first 501st costume is well underway to being completed and no further research is needed for it. I thought I might start researching my next costume which will be (drumroll).......an X-Wing Rebellion Pilot. Have dreamed of being one ever since I can remember. Any advice is very much appreciated on where I can go and who I can talk to about getting the different pieces. Even better if you know of someone within our circle of amazingly talented people who can help me make or make certain pieces.
Thank you!

Jedi Weapon Master Ashlyn Dubreas
Temple Master 2019-2020
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Nighthawk Posted 06-07-2018, 12:45 AM -
Tatooine Member

I'm in a similar position as I am looking at doing a Resistance Pilot so looking for suggestions as well.
Back to top Find
Offline Jediprincess Posted 06-07-2018, 10:19 AM -
Tatooine Member

Jump on the Redback Forum and PM Oevil1. He can sort you out for a Compad. Smile

If you can get hold of the grey/silver seatbelt strapping for the harness, I can sew it for you. I know APOK used to have a roll of it, but I don't know if he has any left.
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Apok Posted 06-07-2018, 09:55 PM -
Drop Bear Squadron Leader

Click on this link. It is a little dated but it is a good starting point for some of the items.

http://tatooinebase.com.au/forum/showthread.php?tid=439

I think I still have some of the harness roll left somewhere.
Back to top Find
Offline Ashlyn_Dubreas Posted 10-07-2018, 10:47 AM -

Cool thanks guys. I'll take a look at the link Apok.

Temple Master 2019-2020
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Ashlyn_Dubreas Posted 26-08-2018, 11:16 AM -

I have decided to put the X-Wing Pilot off to costume number 4. As I have decided that doing a TLJ Rey battle costume would be easier for me to get done. Also because I have some fun planned with the Vicki and Zerebin when they are in their Kylo costumes.

Temple Master 2019-2020
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Ashlyn_Dubreas Posted 04-04-2019, 08:08 AM -

Now to bring this thread back to life lol. I have now finished my Battle Rey and so am back to researching for this one. I will be doing a Blue Squadron X-Wing Pilot from Rogue One. So far at the moment I am looking for a way to design what the helmet looks like. So excited!!!

Temple Master 2019-2020
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Star Scribe Posted 04-04-2019, 06:48 PM -
Tatooine Member

Yes please more Rogue One people!!! Cool Will look forward to seeing the progress and final product!

JUNIOR SENATOR PROGRAM - DIGNITARY
[Image: s9GyYDx.png]
[Image: JBOEFd1.png]
Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
2 Guest(s)