Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

SatayTwi'lek Jedi

Offline Satay Posted 08-05-2013, 06:46 AM -

(08-05-2013, 06:23 AM)stormraven Wrote: ... so for the current team I suspect it will be much easier to call your sabre Purple than trying to argue with them about it.

Still if the only issue they have with your costume is the color of the lightsabre I would just change it to get approved.

Yeah, I figured as much, just didn't want to get pulled up for having an inaccurate saber Uh uh!

Fingers crossed that I get approved soon, so I can start trooping with you guys!

Sarah

"Let's just say my master will always do what needs to be done. I'm not even sure how peacetime will agree with him." -- Ahsoka Tano
Back to top Find
Offline Hopfot Posted 08-05-2013, 09:45 AM -

What you should do is find examples of Jedi using Pink or Magenta coloured lightsabers in Star Wars. Or even prove that the Lightsaber Crystal has been known to exist in Star Wars.
Here is a wookiepedia link that should help...
Lightsaber Crystals, Scroll down we find "Known color Crystals" and Magenta and Pink are there:
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lightsaber_crystal

"This weapon is your life" - Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Satay Posted 08-05-2013, 10:27 PM -

(08-05-2013, 09:45 AM)Hopfot Wrote: What you should do is find examples of Jedi using Pink or Magenta coloured lightsabers in Star Wars. Or even prove that the Lightsaber Crystal has been known to exist in Star Wars.
Here is a wookiepedia link that should help...
Lightsaber Crystals, Scroll down we find "Known color Crystals" and Magenta and Pink are there:
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lightsaber_crystal

Yeah, I raised that fact that there were magenta and pink crystals in the SW extended universe, but I couldn't sell them on the idea Sad I found an old thread on the RL forums where people were discussing the fact that Darth Vader's saber in the original films was a dark hue of pink, therefore pink = Sith Wonkers

Sarah

"Let's just say my master will always do what needs to be done. I'm not even sure how peacetime will agree with him." -- Ahsoka Tano
Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)