Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

SandmanTHANK YOU Tatooine members at Supanova

Offline Sandman Posted 22-04-2013, 10:23 AM -
Tatooine Member

a huge big thank you to the members that went down to Gold Coast for the Supanova convention as RL, you not only showed your support for Tatooine but you also helped promote us

We already a few new registered members PMing me say how much they enjoyed the weekend and the costumes they saw, one such member quoted "I went to Gold Coast supanova as a jedi, but i really like the looks of the Hoth rebel troopers."

there are a few pictures starting to surface of the fleet troopers, and i have to admit, it does look great when there are a bunch of RFT on a set. cant wait for Dreamworld when 5 or 6 of us!

Great work to all and thank you!

if you have a thank you moment please post it here or PM me to forward on to the person.
Back to top Find
Offline The Sniper Posted 22-04-2013, 11:48 AM -
<span style="color: #FF00FF;"><strong>Fallen Rebel Hero</strong></span>

We had a blast down at GCSN. In the next few days I'll post up some pics that are on my camera. Is it worth starting a new thread with the pics or just post them up here?
Back to top Find
Offline Sandman Posted 22-04-2013, 11:52 AM -
Tatooine Member

its up to you, but if you want to post a new thread with a troop report, be good to have.
Back to top Find
Offline Rebelrach Posted 24-04-2013, 08:15 PM -
Public Relations Officer

I was part of the awesome foursome - our Rebel Fleet Trooper quartet at Goldy Nova too...it was awesome during the parade to be singled out by folk in the crowd recognising our iconic blue shirts and white helmets!!! Rebels rock!!!
Back to top Find
Offline Sandman Posted 24-04-2013, 10:20 PM -
Tatooine Member

the Great 5 will be at DW!
Back to top Find
Offline Thrawn V'jun Posted 28-04-2013, 06:39 PM -

I'm finally online! What a most fantastic weekend! Big Grin I must say our RFT squad did rather well on Sunday - and I rather do like the costume itself as it is very easy to wear (with the exception for the helmet when talking to people Wink)

I noticed that all of the Rebel Legion flyers were all taken, and I had a chat with a few of the non-legion Jedi about joining up, so hopefully we'll get a few more people join up the Rebel Legion/Tatooine Base Smile

I'm soo looking forward to Dreamworld next weekend!!! Taking part in Sith vs Jedi and the parade - such events will the moments I look back to with pride and accomplishment, and can say I have lived a full life Smile

"May The Force be with you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
"Good. Twice the pride, double the fall. I've been looking forward to this" - Count Dooku
"If so powerful you are, why leave?" - Jedi Master Yoda
Back to top Find
Offline piercewelsh Posted 03-11-2022, 02:06 AM -

It is critical to have high-quality content in terms of attracting people to come see the website, and that is exactly what this website provides. My site: 바카라 이기는법
Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)