Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

Is My Jedi Costume Okay?

Offline Ashlyn_Dubreas Posted 11-02-2018 - 09:33 PM

Thank you Moo! I have come up with a few ideas about how to fix the tabard issue but I will definitely need help from a seamstress. I have been in contact with Mammasith, mainly about my first Imperial costume as I have also recently joined the Redback Garrison. My Imperial costume is still a massive WIP as I have only bought a few small pieces and am waiting to talk to some members about the remaining pieces at the Pink Stumps Day event in March before I finalise the remaining pieces. I think I will swing her a message about my Jedi costume as well though to see what she thinks can be done.

Jedi Padawan Ashlyn Dubreas
Back to top Find Like Post
Offline Ashlyn_Dubreas Posted 12-02-2018 - 07:00 AM

Oh and my food pellets are there just not very easy to see I guess. They are on the right side of my belt unfortunately slightly hidden under my arm.
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2018 07:01 AM by Ashlyn_Dubreas.)

Offline Ashlyn_Dubreas Posted 13-02-2018 - 08:19 AM

Just wanted to give everyone an update on this WIP Generic Jedi. I have spoken to MammaSith and after looking over it she has informed me that I will need to get new pleather tabards due to the shoulder seam and in seam. Please let me know if you know a place I can go to that will make them. I am looking into potentially getting the materials and making them myself. In regard to that route I have foumd the material I need at Spotlight so all I would need is a template and instructions on constructing them properly. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Offline Moo Posted 16-02-2018 - 11:18 AM
Base Events Coordinator
Temple of the Twin Suns Member

I'm not sure if this will be helpful or not, as my sewing skills are less than impressive -

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/v...hp?t=75075

also the forum says it is your birthday today. Happy Birthday Happy Birthday
(This post was last modified: 16-02-2018 11:18 AM by Moo.)
Offline Ashlyn_Dubreas Posted 17-02-2018 - 11:42 AM

All good Mammasith has offered to help me put it together.

Thank you Moo!

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)