Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

Ashlyn_DubreasIs My Jedi Costume Okay?

Offline Ashlyn_Dubreas Posted 11-02-2018, 09:33 PM -

Thank you Moo! I have come up with a few ideas about how to fix the tabard issue but I will definitely need help from a seamstress. I have been in contact with Mammasith, mainly about my first Imperial costume as I have also recently joined the Redback Garrison. My Imperial costume is still a massive WIP as I have only bought a few small pieces and am waiting to talk to some members about the remaining pieces at the Pink Stumps Day event in March before I finalise the remaining pieces. I think I will swing her a message about my Jedi costume as well though to see what she thinks can be done.

Jedi Weapon Master Ashlyn Dubreas
Temple Master 2019-2020
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Ashlyn_Dubreas Posted 12-02-2018, 07:00 AM -

Oh and my food pellets are there just not very easy to see I guess. They are on the right side of my belt unfortunately slightly hidden under my arm.
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2018, 07:01 AM by Ashlyn_Dubreas.)

Temple Master 2019-2020
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Ashlyn_Dubreas Posted 13-02-2018, 08:19 AM -

Just wanted to give everyone an update on this WIP Generic Jedi. I have spoken to MammaSith and after looking over it she has informed me that I will need to get new pleather tabards due to the shoulder seam and in seam. Please let me know if you know a place I can go to that will make them. I am looking into potentially getting the materials and making them myself. In regard to that route I have foumd the material I need at Spotlight so all I would need is a template and instructions on constructing them properly. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Temple Master 2019-2020
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Moo Posted 16-02-2018, 11:18 AM -
Tatooine Member

I'm not sure if this will be helpful or not, as my sewing skills are less than impressive -

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/v...hp?t=75075

also the forum says it is your birthday today. Happy Birthday Happy Birthday
(This post was last modified: 16-02-2018, 11:18 AM by Moo.)

[Image: h3e9BHK.png]
Back to top Find
Offline Ashlyn_Dubreas Posted 17-02-2018, 11:42 AM -

All good Mammasith has offered to help me put it together.

Thank you Moo!

Temple Master 2019-2020
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Ashlyn_Dubreas Posted 12-03-2018, 06:38 PM -

Update on my Jedi costume. I have fixed the sagging belt buckle with strips of velcros to keep the leather strip on either side of the buckle from moving. Its very secure which I checked by moving around quickly while wearing the belt. The only thing left on the list is the pleather tabards which MammaSith is going to put together for me. Hopefully won't be long before I'm trooping with everyone. Cannot wait.

Temple Master 2019-2020
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Moo Posted 13-03-2018, 07:03 AM -
Tatooine Member

Good stuff, it's moving along nicely Smile

Back to top Find
Offline Ashlyn_Dubreas Posted 24-03-2018, 08:38 PM -

Mammasith now has everything to make the tabards and is fixing a few pieces up as well. I bought an iron and ironing board today, they warned me about wrinkles stopping me from trooping so I've taken head of the warning and now I have no excuse Laugh Hoping to be able to troop at Supanova so I cannot wait!
(This post was last modified: 24-03-2018, 08:41 PM by Ashlyn_Dubreas.)

Temple Master 2019-2020
Back to top WWW Find
Offline onedaylove Posted 26-03-2018, 08:21 PM -

This really looks nice. I am in great love with this one
Back to top Find
Offline Moo Posted 28-03-2018, 11:23 AM -
Tatooine Member

(24-03-2018, 08:38 PM)Ashlyn_Dubreas Wrote: I bought an iron and ironing board today, they warned me about wrinkles stopping me from trooping so I've taken head of the warning and now I have no excuse

Ah yes, wrinkles, the true enemy of the Jedi Laugh

Nothing tops a freshly pressed Jedi.

Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
3 Guest(s)