Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

Ashlyn_DubreasHi! I'm New

Offline Ashlyn_Dubreas Posted 09-02-2018, 09:04 AM -

Hi!
I am new from Brisbane Australia and have seen you at conventions. Have been planning on joining for a long time but have only just got around to it. I do have a prequel Jedi costume for a character I created myself but am not sure if that matches the standards. It would need to be modified to if it doesn't match the standards. Does anyone know who I should contact about that? However if that is the case I am interested in doing an X-Wing rebel pilot. If you have any advice on where I can go for the items or who I can talk to for advice it will be very much appreciated.
Ashlyn.
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2018, 09:32 AM by Ashlyn_Dubreas.)

Jedi Weapon Master Ashlyn Dubreas
Temple Master 2019-2020
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Nighthawk Posted 09-02-2018, 06:11 PM -
Tatooine Member

Hi Ashlyn and welcome. Your best start will be to begin a WIP thread here on the forum and post some photos of what you have. There's plenty of great experience here and we'll be able to point out anything that needs upgrading to get you approved.

MammaSith is the go to costume maker in Qld, conveniently located in Brisbane so she'll be able to help you get started with the soft parts of your X-Wing pilot, or any alterations that might be needed for your Jedi.

But get that WIP going and let's see if we can get your Jedi approved. Then set aside the weekend of June 23-24 for the final Star Wars weekend at Dreamworld, which is going to be HUGE. Smile
Back to top Find
Offline Apok Posted 09-02-2018, 06:46 PM -
Drop Bear Squadron Leader

Welcome to the base. What Nighthawk said. Get some pics up and we can point you in the right direction. Mammasith is that direction if you need some mods.
Back to top Find
Offline Ashlyn_Dubreas Posted 09-02-2018, 06:56 PM -

Cool thank you! I have talked to Mammasmith on the Redback Garrison forums before now as I am also a member with them but am working on putting together an Imperial Officer. But I've been meaning to get my Jedi one approved for years.

Temple Master 2019-2020
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Moo Posted 10-02-2018, 06:50 AM -
Tatooine Member

Howdy,

not really much to add, as it looks the the gentlemen above have pretty much covered it all off Smile

[Image: h3e9BHK.png]
Back to top Find
Offline Cyclops Posted 12-02-2018, 10:35 AM -
Banned

Welcome to the forums , I'm sure you'll enjoy being part of this outfit .
Back to top Find
Offline Drone Posted 13-02-2018, 05:15 AM -
Tatooine Member

Welcome to the forums Smile
Back to top Find
Offline Ashlyn_Dubreas Posted 13-02-2018, 08:47 AM -

Thank you for all the welcomes and advice everyone. I am working on getting this costume ready to be approved. MammaSith has explained to me that the tabards are the only general item that needs to be replaced due to the shoulder seam and in seam. It is a bit of a setback but one that I am currently working on to fix.

Temple Master 2019-2020
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Ashlyn_Dubreas Posted 12-03-2018, 09:56 AM -

It was great to meet some of you at Pink Stumps Day on Saturday. Even though I have a feeling that the dots haven't been connected yet that I'm also on the Redback Garrison. Currently changing my username on the Redback Garrison forums so that they are the same on both sides. But I had a lot of fun and am looking forward to getting to know everyone better and enjoying future troopings with everyone.

Temple Master 2019-2020
Back to top WWW Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)