Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

SandmanPlease welcome our newest Jedi

Offline Sandman Posted 13-04-2013, 01:55 PM -
Tatooine Member

Please welcome CatThrawn, Kate is our newest member from Townsville and has already signed up to attend Dreamworld with the Jedi, she will surely be ready for Jedi Duties at the SvJ and Galactic Academy.

Congratulations and welcome to the Rebel legion and Tatooine Base.

[Image: 7961-A.jpg]
Back to top Find
Offline CatThrawn Posted 13-04-2013, 03:49 PM -

It happened so fast, thank you!

Was at Dreamworld two years ago with PCT Vader, can't wait to participate in events this year! Maybe have met people at CIV and CV too, but looking forward to catching up soon with all the rebels at DW!

Is there anyone else in Townsville?
Back to top Find
Offline Sandman Posted 13-04-2013, 04:24 PM -
Tatooine Member

mmm there are 501st badies but not sure about RL.

im sure i have met you, i was at CV, at DW since it started.

just keep an eye on the redback forums, and ill try and cross post to here on DW events.
Back to top Find
Offline nassik Posted 13-04-2013, 05:15 PM -

Sweet! Corellian Jedi!

[Image: RebelPilotSig_zps4a3d814e.jpg]
Back to top Find
Offline stormraven Posted 13-04-2013, 07:18 PM -
Tatooine Jedi

Congratulations KatThrawn Applause thats a nice looking Jedi, I will be at GCSN ( though with the other Legion ) so will look forward to catching up with you there. Cool
Back to top Find
Offline CatThrawn Posted 13-04-2013, 11:13 PM -

Thanks! Am afraid I will only be at Dreamworld though, not GCSN. Till then! Smile
Back to top Find
Offline stormraven Posted 14-04-2013, 06:27 AM -
Tatooine Jedi

ooops meant DW not GCSN Blush anyway there are 3 Redbacks coming to DW who are based in Townsville ( Jaster, Seantrooper and Vepariga ) while you are down here we should try and introduce you to each other.
Back to top Find
Offline Hopfot Posted 14-04-2013, 11:56 PM -

Welcome aboard Cat. Hope to see you at DW. SvJ will be putting on quite the show and Jedi will be needed to help keep the audience safe.

"This weapon is your life" - Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Back to top WWW Find
Offline CatThrawn Posted 15-04-2013, 10:52 AM -

Sounds good, my fighting skills are nil, but I can protect the masses Smile When I saw the SvJ a couple of years ago there was blood drawn, very impressive!
Back to top Find
Offline Thrawn V'jun Posted 28-04-2013, 07:49 PM -

Congrats and welcome CatThrawn! Smile Ah Thrawn is a popular name and character isn't he? Wink
Hopefully I'll get to see you at Dreamworld Smile I'll be the new guy for SvJ this time around - looking forward to wowing the crowds Big Grin

May The Force be with you Cat! Smile

"May The Force be with you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
"Good. Twice the pride, double the fall. I've been looking forward to this" - Count Dooku
"If so powerful you are, why leave?" - Jedi Master Yoda
Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)