Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

SandmanCongrats to Angelman!

Offline Sandman Posted 28-03-2013, 09:20 AM -
Tatooine Member

Congratulations on an awesome looking Jedi robe Michael.

this i hope to see at Dreamworld!

[Image: 7908-A.jpg]
Back to top Find
Offline stormraven Posted 28-03-2013, 01:05 PM -
Tatooine Jedi

Great we need can always use another Jedi to bring order to the Galaxy Cool
Back to top Find
Offline The Sniper Posted 29-03-2013, 06:38 AM -
<span style="color: #FF00FF;"><strong>Fallen Rebel Hero</strong></span>

Congrats Angleman, always good to see another Jedi here. Looking forward to catching up with you at CoastNova or DW.
Back to top Find
Offline Angelman Posted 29-03-2013, 02:59 PM -

Yep it's nice to have a costume that doesn't take up so much room (and I can even drive to the event wearing it). Still incredibly hot though with all those layers. Should have Lisa's approval photos submitted shortly (just need to change her forum name).
Back to top Find
Offline nassik Posted 29-03-2013, 03:03 PM -

The Jedi robes definitely get warm. Especially if you add the outer robe. But the whole outfit is comfortable. And the kids love us. Smile

Congratulations.

[Image: RebelPilotSig_zps4a3d814e.jpg]
Back to top Find
Offline Angelman Posted 29-03-2013, 03:07 PM -

That's the main reason we went Jedi (kids love them), we're hoping to start doing hospital visits up here in Rockhampton, so we really needed some "good guy" characters to build the experience around. I'll probably end up wearing 2-3 costumes per visit, I'll have to work on the voices, especially when I get my animated Cody.
Back to top Find
Offline Hopfot Posted 30-03-2013, 02:06 AM -

Awesome, you better be marching at Dreamworld in that this year. Wink

All I can say is.... be thankful that on top of all those layers, you don't have leather tabbards or gloves. Or do vigorous activity of dueling in them. Tongue
(This post was last modified: 30-03-2013, 02:06 AM by Hopfot.)

"This weapon is your life" - Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Angelman Posted 30-03-2013, 02:18 PM -

Umm looks at floor shuffles feet, if Commander Cody arrives I'll probably wear him for the parade, else I might add to the core backbone TK numbers. I think so many members have multiple costumes now that we could actually be short of TKs in the parade, and lets face the more TKs, the better they look. But I will wear the Jedi over the DW weekend. Isn't the RL group photo on the Sunday morning?
Back to top Find
Offline Sandman Posted 30-03-2013, 07:10 PM -
Tatooine Member

who cares if the imperials have less TKs, as long as there are more RL this year to hunt them down. Tongue
Back to top Find
Offline Angelman Posted 30-03-2013, 08:19 PM -

But isn't one Jedi worth one hundred stormtroopers, why do we need hundreds of Jedi to turn up?

Anyway I will be mixing up the costumes, some of it will depend on the weather anyway.
Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)