Welcome Guest, please Login, or Create an account

CyclopsThank you Hoppy and congratulations Iceheart

Offline Cyclops Posted 15-06-2017, 03:21 PM -
Banned

I would like everyone to take the time to thank Hoppy for all the work he has put in during his time on command staff he has decided to take a much needed break from the CS role and concentrate on real life issues , thanks a million Hop for doing a great job .
The vacant role will be filled by Iceheart , although new to RL Sue already operates as PR Officer for RBG and is on CS for the Galactic Academy, she is a very capable replacement that recently handled the PR for the Charity Ball , so I don't expect any disruption to the role , please welcome Sue to the base and CS .
Cyclops ( Tatooine BCO )
Back to top Find
Offline Moo Posted 15-06-2017, 06:15 PM -
Tatooine Member

Great job Mr Hopfot, your dedication to the base is up with the best of 'em. Thanks for all you've done (especially for being the first RL member I ever met Wink ).

Welcome aboard Iceheart!

[Image: h3e9BHK.png]
Back to top Find
Offline Apok Posted 15-06-2017, 08:30 PM -
Drop Bear Squadron Leader

Good on you Hoppy. You did a bang up job over the years and you deserve to focus on real life again.

Congrats Sue on your new role here at TB.
Back to top Find
Offline Hopfot Posted 16-06-2017, 04:43 PM -

Thanks everyone. Yes there eventually comes a time where you just quite literally have to accept reality and know when to quit, I think I passed that time way back there somewhere *gestures far into the distance* Tongue .

I would like to extend really a big HUGE thank you to Sue "Iceheart" (although it should be "golden heart" Wink ), for taking over from me. I'm sure as Redback PRO you'll be bringing in a heck of a lot more experience than I can provide for you. Plus having you run our PR I believe will be 100 fold more productive than myself. If you need to ask me anything though, just shoot me a PM over on the Ol' bookface Tongue , as my presence here is a bit sparse.

I would also like to thank everyone in the base, for allowing me to get away for so long not really doing my job Tongue , as Darth Real life has honestly been keeping me distracted. I am for now continuing on the role of our jedi Temple Master, with Moo as my Assistant TM.

"This weapon is your life" - Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Back to top WWW Find
Offline Dark Dora Posted 17-06-2017, 08:07 PM -
Tatooine Member

Thank you Hoppy
Back to top Find

User(s) browsing this thread
1 Guest(s)